Anybody tried the REVO intercooler?

You may find with any of the larger intercooler that if you ran them on the stock car for example there may be slight lag. But on a tuned application where you would typically use the intercooler the added request from the car supersedes
So definitely recommend a Revo cooler for stage 2 over the likes of the Evo 1 or MTC cooler mate?

So definitely recommend a Revo cooler for stage 2 over the likes of the Evo 1 or MTC cooler mate?
If you plan on tracking the car or you are an aggressive/hard driver then the revo cooler may be the option otherwise the others do cope plenty well, evo1 rep kept intake temps under 50c while making good progress in 32c ambient temp.

Reactions: Naylor92
If you plan on tracking the car or you are an aggressive/hard driver then the revo cooler may be the option otherwise the others do cope plenty well, evo1 rep kept intake temps under 50c while making good progress in 32c ambient temp.
I don’t plan on doing any track days but I do like to drive the car hard on occasions. Only in fits and starts though really as I only mainly use it at the weekends. I can get an MTC cooler which is exactly the same as an Evo1 Wagner, for £475 or a Revo with all the charge pipes for £600!

I have read quite a few threads on intercoolers and I think I might like to get one . Im running DAZA with MRC Stage1. Im on the 4" Revo inlet pipe (great piece of kit) and Im beign told that an intercooler will certainly do no harm even on Stage 1. I absolutely prefer to fit one where I have no hacking to do and the Revo system seems to fit the bill. What you guys think? Shoudl I bother seeing as Im only Stage 1?