Anyone between Scotland and Manchester selling anything interesting?

Jimmy TDI

Pro Tinkerer
Reaction score
As the title suggests really for a B6 Avant.

Im in driving upto Shotts in Scotland tomorrow morning (9/8/14) to collect a S4 headliner trim, so if you have something you think I would be interested in pm me pics and prices.

I have three sets of alloys already, so no wheels please. Also no suspension as I've just fitted new shocks and springs.

If I'm doing a 400 mile round trip I may as well make the most of it.

Last edited:
I've got a mfsw, standard 1.9tdi fwd exhaust, a standard front bumper maybe a few other bits that i can check later.

I'm looking for upgrades really thanks Ian as I have a Sport model.

I'm hoping someone is going to pop up with a rear 1.8T sport valance, or interior goodies.

Adam I'll have my laptop with me, I always do on long journeys mate. If nobody pops up with anything for me to collect I'll probably be coming past between 1-2pm. Give me a txt tomorrow dinner, and I'll see how I'm fixed for calling in to you.

I'm looking for upgrades really thanks Ian as I have a Sport model.

I'm hoping someone is going to pop up with a rear 1.8T sport valance, or interior goodies.

Adam I'll have my laptop with me, I always do on long journeys mate. If nobody pops up with anything for me to collect I'll probably be coming past between 1-2pm. Give me a txt tomorrow dinner, and I'll see how I'm fixed for calling in to you.

Yeh no worries Jim, i am aiming at starting at 8 am so most likley still be under it by then lol

Reactions: Sandra
Yeh no worries Jim, i am aiming at starting at 8 am so most likley still be under it by then lol

Its time you did some work on the car Adam, lol :) x :undwech:

Stop spamming up my thread, and find me something to buy dam it :laugh:

Reactions: Sandra
Full set of coilovers
Fk streets
2years old bit tatty, and collers need in seizing but yours for £50

I've got a set in the garage I never fitted mate. I've fitted H&R springs, and new sport shocks with B5 perches instead.

I've just fitted standards suspension back on ;)

Maybe down the line get lowering springs and perches

Coilovers has killed the car :(

I'm finding the H&R's really good tbh. I've used Eibach on my last two cars so was in two minds about venturing away from them, but I can't knock these at all.

Oh well looks like it's just the headlining then as I've just stopped 30miles into the homeward journey.