Anyone considered jumping ship to Porsche?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Carrera T on those numbers could be an inspired choice. should be all the Porsche you need really, as long as they didnt delete the back seats (which was an option I think)

Reactions: Deep penetrator and NevMan
No doubting there expensive but the fear of losing ****** thousands in depreciation isn’t there unlike M, RS, AMG etc ..................

This is why I don't buy new cars anymore. Let someone else have the hit on depreciation and buy something 5 years or more older that is either stable in value or increasing.

Reactions: Deep penetrator
I have a RS3 and a GT4. Love both cars, but the GT4 a little more. ;)

Reactions: Deep penetrator, Terminator x, NevMan and 2 others
Reactions: Deep penetrator, Phil3, Terminator x and 1 other person
DCE47C75 B605 4D76 B751 32BD79631637
Enjoy.

Reactions: Callum66, jimojameso, FBF01 and 1 other person
GT4 is an incredible car. It was basically the Porsche engineers being allowed to have some fun. Parts from GT3's, 918's...the lot.

Reactions: Deep penetrator, NevMan and mangobay
GT4 though :hearteyes:

TX.

I'll admit a quite like the old school 911 Targa from the 80s they had style.

But the new 911s all look the same.
And dont get me on those awful Macans and the even more awful Cayennes !!!!

I do quite like the 718 Caymans but they could be a lot faster/better but then theyd threaten the pug 911s.

Reactions: Deep penetrator
Can Admin please elaborate as to how this thread is “on the fine line”???

I’m genuinely interested as to what’s the issue.

This "Think my car will be going up for sale very soon also following on from E15s locked thread. I’m only looking for about £40k."

This "Think my car will be going up for sale very soon also following on from E15s locked thread. I’m only looking for about £40k."

wow that constitutes nearly locking a thread??
Simply highlighting that my car is going up for sale is not allowed? lol, it’s in no way an advert like the previous thread so I don’t understand what The Gestapo is all about, seems very pathetic if you ask me.

highlighting that my car is going up for sale is not allowed?
Yes it isn't
(5) Commercial trading on Audi-Sport.net is permitted only by authorised partner companies. Commercial content submitted outside this condition is liable to be deleted and sanctions are likely to be imposed on the offending account. Private trading (between individuals) must only be conducted within the Classifieds section of the site or via private message. New posts must not be made in the forum areas solely for the purpose of advertising. Members may, at the discretion of Administrators & Moderators include small text links to classified advertisements in their signature; further detail on this can be found in (7) below. All advertising and trading whether commercial or not is at the discretion of the audi-sport.net.

it’s in no way an advert like the previous thread so I don’t understand what The Gestapo is all about, seems very pathetic if you ask me.

Ermm you put what car and price and also a link to the advert,what more info goes in before it becomes a for sale thread ?

wow that constitutes nearly locking a thread??

So I gave you leeway with the price and model until you posted a link to the advert,which I removed it letting you know the fine line and then you respond to that by spitting your dummy out ???????

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.