Anyone fitted a Audi Sport number plate holder?

DickoB8

A6 Avant Black Edition
Reaction score
I keep seeing other Audi’s with the sport plate holder fitted and keep been tempted to buy one mainly for the rear of my Avant. Has anybody fitted one to their B8? If so could could you be so kind to post a picture up ;)

Thanks

Reactions: Buxton2901
If I'm honest I'm not a fan of plate holders. Just my opinion though.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: DickoB8
If I'm honest I'm not a fan of plate holders. Just my opinion though.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I’ll be honest I wasn’t either but I’m being swayed at the moment, I think the rear can pull them off unsure about the front as they stick out from the recess.

Reactions: NevMan and Buxton2901
They look ok if they don't half cover the orginal dealer suppied info on the lower edge of the plate, if they do it just looks too much ''after market''.

Screenshot_20190411-115133_Gallery.jpg

I like them. I got new plates that have the dealer info nice and small and the holder covers it all.

Reactions: jdp1962, RS5 JON, RS3 S. and 1 other person
The official ones are quite subtle in my opinion although the new ones appear to be plain red which I'm not as much of a fan of.

Here's mine, I have front and back but couldn't find a rear picture atm.

zL06lQG.jpg

The official ones are quite subtle in my opinion although the new ones appear to be plain red which I'm not as much of a fan of.

Here's mine, I have front and back but couldn't find a rear picture atm.

zL06lQG.jpg
It’s a shame Audi have changed them to all red as the old ones do look better like you say. Thanks for the picture

I’ll be honest I wasn’t either but I’m being swayed at the moment, I think the rear can pull them off unsure about the front as they stick out from the recess.

I only have one on the rear of my Q5. As on the front they can interfere with parking sensors

32b88b92053ad0aee78aa77a49078afa.jpg

Please excuse the state of the car, filthy in this picture

Ahh do they? I have front sensors so I’ll give the front one a miss
No 1st hand experience of this, but that is what I read when I was looking to buy. Ended up just getting plain (non dealer tabbed) plate for the front

I have a plain black Surrond for sale, brand new and never fitted