Anyone go Speedline Corse Turini's?

DeckedS3

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a set of Speedline Corse Turini's on their S3?
Preferably on a dark S3 and alloy in silver...

Thanks

only two people i can think of it jonny c and muneeb, both ibis :shrug:

I actually thought he had TD's but yeah, they are Speedlines.
Thanks
Can ayone make the car look grey and the alloys silver? lol

What's wrong with the BBS's? They look ace on your car.

Nothing wrong with the BBS, I agree, they do look good!
The car just isn't the same with the heavier wheels, I want to stick some light rims on, if I like them who knows. I'm planning on keeping the BBS, but run the 18's for track and general hacking about. lol

they look sick on white car. If your after a light set of wheels you do a lot worse. You could stay on the BBS rimmage and still go lightweight with some RS-GTs , sure they'll cost a bomb though.

Love the turini's definetly going to be my choice of alloy when I get round to wheels and suspension, anthracite on sprint blue :drool:

P.s anyone know what size of pilot sports the suzuka S3 has on above?
225/40 18? profile looks bigger

Last edited:
Fantastic looking and performing wheels. I am planning on getting some on mine in the future.

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

Really like the Speedlines, I assume they are pricey though??!

Will 8x18 ET45 fit on a A3 2.0TDi Lowered on Eibach springs without any rubbing?

Speedlines are great wheels, not so "looky looky" as the BBS but better for overall performance. I had some on my SX.

Speedlines are great wheels, not so "looky looky" as the BBS but better for overall performance. I had some on my SX.

agreed.. beanoir.. i just saw you had an white e30 325 m tech 2!! exactly what i want... any pics about?? :yum:

sorry, couldn't resist... Just for nostalgias sake, heres them on my old calibra 16... fab car (at the time), car before my S3L..

cal3.jpg

* still waiting on delivery of my S3 SB s-tronic :(

I'm waiting for mine to come. Got em in anthracite, was going to get the Team Dynamics Pro 1.3's but put the extra to get the Turini's. Once I get the H&R springs it'll look mint.

agreed.. beanoir.. i just saw you had an white e30 325 m tech 2!! exactly what i want... any pics about?? :yum:

I might have somewhere I'll have a look! But if I'm honest (and this isnt' a BMW vs Audi thing) it was quite possibly the worst car i've ever had, bar an MG Metro but we wont labour on that one. If you want a good one it'll cost a lot of money, but I do think they are a very good looking car and certainly an appreciating classic.

Last edited:
Hey guys ... First post here and as always tons of good information and pictures.

I am looking to get the Speedline Corse Turini wheels in anthracite 18X8 ET45 (are they made in this offset)? I heard that ET45 is the right offset for a lowered application (not slammed)

I found some at rimstyle.com but only available ET42 and silver color. I am going to have my friend from UK ship them to me or if anyone knows a US website that has them cheaper ... PLEASE let me know. Thanks!

I found some at rimstyle.com but only available ET42 and silver color. I am going to have my friend from UK ship them to me or if anyone knows a US website that has them cheaper ... PLEASE let me know. Thanks!

Have a chat with the boys at www.revolution247.com - they're a big seller of Speedline, and will let you know exactly what fitments can be sourced.

I might have somewhere I'll have a look! But if I'm honest (and this isnt' a BMW vs Audi thing) it was quite possibly the worst car i've ever had, bar an MG Metro but we wont labour on that one. If you want a good one it'll cost a lot of money, but I do think they are a very good looking car and certainly an appreciating classic.

i would never compare a car that old with my audi anyway... my mates have got em.. one schwartz black and one dolphin grey... its more the drifting im interested in :eyebrows:

i would never compare a car that old with my audi anyway... my mates have got em.. one schwartz black and one dolphin grey... its more the drifting im interested in :eyebrows:

If it's the drifting you're up for then may I highly recommend a Nissan 200sx, much more tail happy than the E30 is by a long way, and cheaper to run and easy to modify, 300bhp comes fairly cheap.

Thanks. Now the question ... anthracite on phantom black. Any pics? The white S3 uses what size tires? Looks great!

Thanks. Now the question ... anthracite on phantom black. Any pics? The white S3 uses what size tires? Looks great!

I can see a grey S3 if that's the one you mean? On 18's it'll always be 225/40/18's. Right (OE) size and cheap as chips.

Grey S3 that's fine ... I haven't searched a lot here yet.

I am trying decide still, but I am pretty sure I want the anthracite Turinis ... They're pretty light too from what I read. If there was an option in between the gunmetal and silver I would pick, but plain silver I don't like. Specially on a black car. I sent some emails for quotes (including revolution247) and waiting on pricing for the anthracite turinis.

ET42 right? I am lowered on Koni coils and I wonder if it will be fine.

Grey S3 that's fine ... I haven't searched a lot here yet.

I am trying decide still, but I am pretty sure I want the anthracite Turinis ... They're pretty light too from what I read. If there was an option in between the gunmetal and silver I would pick, but plain silver I don't like. Specially on a black car. I sent some emails for quotes (including revolution247) and waiting on pricing for the anthracite turinis.

ET42 right? I am lowered on Koni coils and I wonder if it will be fine.

I agree, darker wheels on black car works great.

ET42 8Jx18" with 225's rubbed a little bit on my car when dropped around 60mm. With a minimal amount of arch work they'd be fine, likewise if it sat a bit higher, it would've been fine again. ET42 sits nice in the arches though!

I saw a black RS6 at Docklands Audi today with what i think were anthracite gloss RS6 alloys. looked so nice... im thinking thats what im going to get on my black A3 :)

Speedline told me they don't actually produce the turini's in anthracite even though they are advertised at various places, the fit for the A3/S3 is ET42 so thay fill the arches very well

Now that's interesting. Makes me wonder if the places selling them are selling original wheels or what ... confused now :unsure:

Last edited:
If you ring the places selling the anthracite turini's, Larkspeed and Rimstyle IIRC they will tell you the same thing

Speedline told me they don't actually produce the turini's in anthracite even though they are advertised at various places, the fit for the A3/S3 is ET42 so thay fill the arches very well

Hope your not right, Demon Tweeks have 200 quid deposit off me. Oh well if they come in silver i'll have to get them powder coated in black.

I contacted speedline direct and here is their reply

Hello Thiago.
I can confirm that Rimstyle sells authentic Speedline wheels and are a
reliable company to deal with.
The wheels that you want (gunmetal colour) will be in our stock 21/06/10.
These wheels have specially ordered from Speedline italy.
We only have Silver colour in our stock.
Best Regards

After a quick clean.... Colours look a bit dodge as they were taken with my phone.
Don't look as bling as the BBS but I was pleasantly surprised with the handling of them!
4653698998_c6d0a9113c_b.jpg

4653071519_ae89bccc55_b.jpg

Nice one Keith, they look fantastic.

These wheels look great. I am debating if I should get BBS CK 18's :think:

Last edited: