Anyone going to Le Mans?

dpeilow

Reaction score
Will be in Houx Annex. Looking forward to seeing Audi bring home a diesel clean sweep.

I'm going, will be staying outside LeMans in a nice little village though - might try camping next year however if it's anywhere near as hot as last year I'm not sure I'd ever fancy it!

I'll be hoping for the astons to win but I think the corvettes will take the victory and I hope the changes to the track and facilities are for the better!

Top avatar by the way - good pics!

[ QUOTE ]
Top avatar by the way - good pics!

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers. It used to look better when it was in "widescreen", but for some reason all the pics got squashed up a while back and I haven't had time to remake it.

I think I must have been standing very near you in the crowd at the finish as I have a very similar pic, I take it you were in one of the grandstands? I was up by the first corner and walked all the way back down the track to see them.

Team Ding Dong are almost ready for our umpteenth year to Le Mans, and will be staying in our usual palatial campsite with its own flushing toilets....and showers,and lots of shade which came in very handy last year!

Keep an eye out for us in the "new" shampoo bar from 7pm on the Sat.

Not long now............... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

TeamDDMaster2006.jpg

Woohoo! On my way to Le Mans, sitting in the queue for the Euro Tunnel. Only 299 miles till beer time.