Anyone good at Photoshop?

wab172uk

Now in an X3 M40i And a Yaris GR-Four
Reaction score
Can anyone photoshop the SB wheels onto the Saloon? If I can't order them with the car, I might have to buy some additional wheels instead. Or just get a SB
Saloon Grey 02
SB Grey 02
Saloon Blue 02

Another ask would be to see saloon wheels painted in all gloss black on nardo grey car?

I do think the rotors are starting to look a bit dated. But I haven't really seen a design that I think would go better on my RS3. Possibly Tom Wrigley's choice, but then they are from a McLaren and therefore I assume ridiculously expensive!

Reactions: Terminator x
FB Rotor
Hmm.. looks better to me

Reactions: Ozmosis
I like the wheels on the ABT RS3.

TX.
2016 audi rs3 sportback mtm rs3 r 3

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: D0C
Thanks Andy,

Yeah it looks way better now. Agree with DOC, the rotors are getting old now, and are on everything, but they still look really nice wheels.

I really do not like the standard rotors, but the more angular design on the RS3 I can be happy with!
But I had hoped for some wheel options :/

Problem with rotors is that while they are a beautiful wheel (IMO), Audi have overused them and they are on every second S line car here in Australia. They are so common that they look out of place on an RS model these days.

I also think they look better on a SB instead of the sedan.

I agree that the rotors are dated, I think the sedan wheels have been designed to go with the body shape. There has been many wheel designs that raise eyebrows but after a while and seeing them in the flesh im pretty sure we will learn to love the design of the sedan blade wheels... I hope so lol (Going for the gloss black option)

Looking at those photos I was shocked to see how much bigger the wheelbase is on the SB. I'd assumed they'd be the same

Looking at those photos I was shocked to see how much bigger the wheelbase is on the SB. I'd assumed they'd be the same

The Saloon was based on the Sportback chassis, so are the same. But the Saloon has a lower centre of gravity, and better weight distribution.

Wheelbase difference

Here's one image overlaid on the other. Unless the SB photo is at a slightly different scale, but it doesn't seem to be

Yeah, according to the brochure the wheelbase is identical. The FB image must be ever so slightly larger or something. Okay, forget that then, nothing to see here!

edit: if I shrink the FB image by a mere 2%, they line up perfectly, then showing that the saloon is the slightly longer car

Wondering (sorry to ask again you photoshop guru's) anyone able to show me a nardo grey saloon with the standard wheels in black?