Anyone got a milltek non res exhaust for their S4 in uk?

Joedesi

Reaction score
Hi all, I've listened to countless YouTube vids of various aftermarket exhaust options for the s4 I think I've got my heart set on this one for my dsg s4. Thing is I'd really like to hear the exhaust in person before finally pulling the (expensive) trigger?

Does anyone have a similar setup they wouldn't mind me listening to? Anywhere near London and the south east?

Or can anyone put a detailed review?

Thanks

J

Have you seen this one?

This is mine with the AWE full non res system,

And as of last Friday it's available as I have decided to move the S4 on, and it's sat in my garage waiting to be sold

Does mean sadly that you couldn't hear it in person, but it does mean I could offer you the system at a great price, it's only been on mine for a month, but a deal has come up on another car I just can't say no to,

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that ! The awe sounds lovely but quite raspy....again on videos...have not heard it for real. Prefer the deeper rumble of milltek.

Best of luck with the new m3.

Also intrigue to find out. Saving up the money now and thinking of upgrading mine next year. Would love to hear what people thought of their Milltek on their S4's.

I've got the Miltek on mine and it sounds great, but I live near Coventry!

I'd say it's a 2000% improvement on the standard, but I guess it depends on what you're looking for!!

Happy to let you have a listen if you are up this way.

Have to say the more I listen to the awe system the more I like it

Someone on audizine has kindly offered to meet...he has the milltek...will report back