Anyone got a spare coil pack plug ?

TURBOTRONICS

Reaction score
I need a coil pack plug for an s4
One of the coil packs decided to burst into flames this morning and nearly take the car out while i was in my mate’s garage
Luckily he had a 10mm spanner in his hand at the time and wiped the battery terminal off
Thankfully it’s just a coil and plug that needs replacing
So if anyone has spare one or knows where i could get one from i would be very grateful

Where are you based as I always carry a spare in my glovebox

i have the plug with the wires attached

that's just what im after but its a bit far to travel from wigan
if i don't manage to fined one in my local scrap yards tomorrow would you be willing to post it out to me and i will send funds
thanks

you wont get one from a scrappa, i will post it to you just let me know your details pm me

A4 nut is it one for an S4?

I have 8 sat in my garage, I believe one is bad though maybe two, I can put a meter across them and pop a couple in the post for you Monday if you want.

There was a recall on them in America, not sure why we didn't have one over here as I doubt they fit a different coil pack in the states

A4 nut is it one for an S4?

I dont have the coil packs the s4 are the red ones if im right, i have the plugs that they plug into with the loom im thinking im right in saying that they are the D shaped conector with 4 wires going in this is what i have hopfully this is what turbotronics needs.

I dont have the coil packs the s4 are the red ones if im right, i have the plugs that they plug into with the loom im thinking im right in saying that they are the D shaped conector with 4 wires going in this is what i have hopfully this is what turbotronics needs.

Ah right yes sorry my mistake didn't see that bit in the title