Anyone got the panoramic roof.

andy l

Reaction score
Having to re-order my S1!!!!!!!
Still got a bit of time to sort spec before it gets locked at the factory etc has anyone got the comfort pack or panoramic sunroof and if so thoughts?
Managed to get heated seats for free so might ask for some discount on this.

The roof is nice on summer days but overall I don't think it's worth it, they can rattle and creak which is a bit annoying

I love mine i wouldn't have a car without it makes the car feel brighter

Mine has comfort pack. Imho it's stuff that should be standard Ina £25-£30k car, but Audi charges extra.

That's what I said to my wife when she asked what it was in front of the salesman and business manager. Business manager sniggered at the time which says a lot!

It's a shame you can't get a sunroof in Sportbacks. I'd say go for it!

It's a shame you can't get a sunroof in Sportbacks. I'd say go for it!
I never knew you couldn't get one for the Sportback! I really like the look of these Pano roofs, but don't know if they suit the look on a performance car.

I never knew you couldn't get one for the Sportback! I really like the look of these Pano roofs, but don't know if they suit the look on a performance car.

With a black contrast roof you'll not notice it. Not available on Sportback as I think someone said it pushes it into a higher tax band. No idea if that's true or if just for UK market though?

I have the sunroof, love it. Always had it open during the sunshine with the Bose blasting out lol.

It's nice to have but I could easily live without it.

Id say folding mirrors mate. I have always had the comfort packs in all my audis. Now i take all the features for granted

Having to re-order my S1!!!!!!!
Still got a bit of time to sort spec before it gets locked at the factory etc has anyone got the comfort pack or panoramic sunroof and if so thoughts?
Managed to get heated seats for free so might ask for some discount on this.

It's a must have item, expensive but completely changes the look of the car.
And as for other comments, they don't rattle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ian Whiffen