Anyone have pics of an S3 with BBS CH wheels?

try looking through the Audi rides sticky? at the top of the page

Best wheels for an 8L S3 imho, although i may be slightly biased

R0010293.jpg

R0010289.jpg

0604200016.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Quick question to everyone who sizes up from 17 to 18". What do you all do with the spare wheel in the boot? Do you buy an 18" spare as well or get an 18" space saver?

why would you need a new spare wheel ??? the rolling diameter is the same its just the metal wheel that increase in size with a lower profile tyre. Most cars have space savers now and I think they are only about a 15 inch wheel with a great big narrow tyre on them

Yeah i know, ok i dont mean an 18" space saver, but 18" equivalent.

I just thought that if you stick a 17" on a car with three other 18" wheels on it might not do it much good, even if they do have the same (nearly) rolling diameter

Quick question to everyone who sizes up from 17 to 18". What do you all do with the spare wheel in the boot? Do you buy an 18" spare as well or get an 18" space saver?

Makes no difference what size spacesaver you have as long as the rolling diameter is the same, if you look in your boot you'll find that the standard spacesaver spare in the S3 is actually an 18" wheel anyway.

Makes no difference what size spacesaver you have as long as the rolling diameter is the same, if you look in your boot you'll find that the standard spacesaver spare in the S3 is actually an 18" wheel anyway.

lol another random fact learnt today

if i was to buy BBS CH`s in 19" what offset etc.. would i need?