Anyone interested in a fully loaded B6 S4?

Scorpio

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,

I am selling my EXTREMEKY LOADED Audi S4. It was on Ebay recently and unfortunately had no bids but a few enquiries.

If you would like further info about the car send me an email or reply.

Maybe worth posting what spec, colour, mileage, options, year, price etc, i'm sure this will get some attention for you.

ANd maybe a picture or two.

Good luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Can someone remind me why we have "The Trading Post" section of this forum?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Apologies, I am a newbie to this site and will post up my car info and pics to the trading section....

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately the Trading section requires a minimum of 30 posts before advertising can take place, or a good days work. Ahem. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Are your pictures hosted on webspace, like photobucket? Or from My pictures on your pc.

Pictures on Pc...

press

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately the Trading section requires a minimum of 30 posts before advertising can take place, or a good days work. Ahem. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted it on the trading section and it is gone to admin for clearence.

We will see what happens....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are your pictures hosted on webspace, like photobucket? Or from My pictures on your pc.

Pictures on Pc...

press

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You will probably have to register with these guys then, it's free and very easy to use.

photobucket

You will probably have to register with these guys then, it's free and very easy to use.

Will do that right now, cheers!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And why is that? To stop people coming on to the forum just to post an advert.

Are you suggesting that to post in here is ok then?

Seems you may as well scrap the rule if that's the case?

At least Scorpio has stuck around for more than one post. That in itself is quite unusual. I don't however see the 30 contributory posts prior to advertising on the site though.

Stop being such a 'stick in the mud' Scotty! You're not selling yours are you?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Stop being such a 'stick in the mud' Scotty! You're not selling yours are you?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA! when u selling yours to me Ian