Anyone know how much Audi charge for new Spark Plugs fitted?

Yeah I'm just wondering what they charge, where is the best place to pick plugs up

0.7 hrs labour is £100 which is what I was quoted for an oil change so defo consider doing the plugs yourself it took me half hour last weekend just be careful not to break the coil pack connector clips. You need a 16mm spark plug socket and a torque wrench. Would go for NGK Platinum.

Awesome - I just paid £12 +vat ea from Audi for the same plugs.

I just got a price for a service which included spark plugs. Plugs were £28 and £32 labour + VAT. I picked up a set of plugs at my local motor factors for 16 queens heads.

Yes N8, Boycie will be at edition, even if I have to drag him there!

Anybody have a guide on how to fit the plugs? Guess its straight forward but haven't looked yet.

What engine/year is it? It's just a case of removing the engine cover and any pipes/ cables connected to it. Disconnect the coil packs, remove old plugs with plug socket and wrench, install new plugs!

Looking forward to it N8, haven't been to edition before! Just need to find somewhere to stay now!

Thought as much moag. It is a 2010 S3.

As easy as I thought...about 2/10 difficulty rating!

For anyone who needs some guidance, here is what I did. However as usual I do not take any responsibility if you follow this!

First of all removed the engine cover. TIP: Paint some copper slip onto the little rubber lugs before replacing the cover (makes it easier to get off next time).

This revealed the 4 x coilpacks.

Unpluged all 4 sockets together and moved out of the way.

Pulled out all 4. Used a long socket to remove the plugs.

Replaced plugs with new and used a little copper slip on the threads.

Reassembled the above.