Anyone know if these will fit ???

ooooh, bit toooo red for me. Not sure about fitting but im fairly sure some people have put rs4 seats in so they could fit.

fronts more than likely fit but the rest of it will be useless!

Whoaaaaaaaa there tonto, they're a tad bright, do you get a matching high class hooker with them, lol, as Lee said tbh, but each to there own, also welcome to the site mate.

Cheers all and thanx for the welcome m8t. I duno what it is I saw them and thought it might look good I have the cream interior in mine atm and showes every little mark was after black or s3 seats but at 700 was a bit steap for me for a pair of seats tbh

Yeah I saw some S3 leather buckets and loved them and the bloke had sold them I was gutted. I paid about £1000 for my alloys and don`t mind spending on the body but can`t really afford to spend 1000`s on seats when there are other things I could get first lol

Yeah nice cheers ill check the funds see what I can do haha. Times like this I wished I would`nt spend all my money as I get it lol

Cheers all and thanx for the welcome m8t. I duno what it is I saw them and thought it might look good I have the cream interior in mine atm and showes every little mark was after black or s3 seats but at 700 was a bit steap for me for a pair of seats tbh

If your cream interior is leather have it dyed a darker colour you can choose any colour you want then :)

Nah m8t it`s not leather ist a fabric yano gutted or I would have I found an apulsteror to do it but he wanted over 1200 and problem is then the airbags would be covered :(