Anyone know the rough cost of a seat reupholster?

Lavis89

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
My missus got into the car in a sequined dress earlier, put some nice deep scrapes on the silk nappa super sport seats :( nice birthday present! Probably going to have to be a reupholster job but have no idea on costs, anyone had anything like it done before? I was going to look into having the center sections diamond stitched anyways, guess i have a excuse now

My missus got into the car in a sequined dress earlier, put some nice deep scrapes on the silk nappa super sport seats :( nice birthday present! Probably going to have to be a reupholster job but have no idea on costs, anyone had anything like it done before? I was going to look into having the center sections diamond stitched anyways, guess i have a excuse now

You'll be able to have them repaired, shouldn't cost too much. They flat them, fill where required in cracks or deep scratches, re paint then re seal them. Sounds crazy that you can do that with leather but have a google of something like leather car seat repaint and you'll see what can be done

Reactions: xpoweruk
I bet the covers won't be cheap. Better to get them repaired.

Ohh i'll look in to getting them repaired, can get the drivers bolster looked at whilst im at it, the padding and stitching is fine, just the leather is quite scuffed

Reactions: Bulldog and xpoweruk