Anyone on here

Leevr

Reaction score
I know everyone wants the best price when they sell their car, but this guy really does want the best for this car. Its was already reduced to 19,250, now he's upped it to 24K. Not really sure its going to sell at that price as its not sold at the reduced price 5 weeks ago. But it may have sold and the new guy is chancing his arm. I only followed it because its not dissimilar in colour to my car.
Screenshot 20200925 211022 Auto Trader
Screenshot 20201031 171051 Auto Trader

I don't mind the colour but its totally ruined the car painting it that way on all the outside panels.
To me its basically worth scrap parts money

Reactions: Leevr
Best not to buy it then :icon thumright:

Personally quite like it but can't see anyone offering near 24k unless it's got something more to it than the photo's show.

Best not to buy it then :icon thumright:

Personally quite like it but can't see anyone offering near 24k unless it's got something more to it than the photo's show.
I quite like it, not with the carbon bonnet though or the rear wing thats to go on, but everytime you open a door or the boot and it's a different colour would really ruin it imo

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I quite like it, not with the carbon bonnet though or the rear wing thats to go on, but everytime you open a door or the boot and it's a different colour would really ruin it imo

Ah yeah just saw the actual ad, certainly a bit marmite and high mileage for the year.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202008062178072?advertising-location=at_cars&year-from=2014&postcode=b169sd&model=S3&sort=price-desc&page=1&make=AUDI&year-to=2014&include-delivery-option=on&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New

Don't quite understand photo's 15-20 if they're on the car they'd probably knock value off for most people; all pictures should show the car as is.

Upbadging to an RS3. 24k for a fake Rolex.

Reactions: Andy Butcher, NevMan and Leevr
Is that a RS3 badge on the rear?

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan
On one of the original posts on auto trader the front honeycomb grill had the RS3 badge aswell.

Reactions: Marky79
£24k for a replica!

That kind of money would get you a B9 S4 with similar mileage, I know where I would put my money.

Reactions: Marky79 and Leevr
Makes me laugh when people upgrade via a badge off ebay... when I was looking for my car I got p!$$3d off with spotting what I thought was a reasonably price S4 or RS4 only to find out once I'd opened the listing that some lemon had spent 10k converting a 2.0 tdi with a cloth interior and a cheap remap!
:wtf:

He has new images up today. Looks interesting. Very individual. Loving the white toyo tyres! Description doesn't quite match the car images. I think he may have pressed the 2 on the price opposed to a 1. (24k to 14k).

Reactions: Marky79
He has new images up today. Looks interesting. Very individual. Loving the white toyo tyres! Description doesn't quite match the car images. I think he may have pressed the 2 on the price opposed to a 1. (24k to 14k).

To many visits to Los Santos customs me thinks.

Admittedly the whole package does work if you like TFATF. Not bashing, if that’s what you like that’s what you like. Not me though, give me a pristine original example any day.

Don't mind what people do to their cars as it's all down to personal taste e.t.c. I just don't see the point of rebadging with something that it isn't! It would be like me making my car look like an S4 and slapping on a badge :blink: just a let down when someone discovers it isn't.

Prefer Audi Type R's personally :playful: wow certainly looks more of a "right buyer" type of car in the new images, personally quite like it just can't see any offers near 24k.

Who knows perhaps this forum will advertise it to someone in the market for something similar, all publicity is good publicity and all that jazz.

On the add I'm a bit confused on what the dog is doing, pic #13

Reactions: DieselJake