Anyone running 19” S5 wheels on a facelift 8V S3? (9.0J / ET33 / 255 or 235 tyre)

scott_johnson

Reaction score
Chaps,

I’m looking at upgrading to a 19” wheel this summer and noticed the new S3 on Audi’s configurator now has a choice of a 19” ‘10 Y Spoke’ option, just like the A5 S-Line / S5.

My question is, would A5 / S5 wheels fit on an S3 with a 33 offset? I tried using ‘willtheyfit.com’ and states that the ‘poke’ will be an extra 37.1mm from the standard ET51.

Has anyone got any pictures of said wheel?

Thanks in advance.

SJ

I promise you the A5 wheels will not fit. The new wheels you see on the 2019 S3's will be of higher offset maybe 50 or et51 as you mentioned. You'd be better off going to your local Audi to find the part number for those wheels, then buying them online. That way you'll be rest assured they'll fit properly. As a side note, the part no. for the wheels you want will begin with 8v0601025**. I'd steer clear of any wheels that dont begin like that.

Reactions: NevMan
37mm is a hell of a poke.
My winters were 45 offset 8in wide compared to the standard 51 offset 7.5in wide and that was 11mm further out from factory. I reckon another 5-10mm max and that would be rubbing the arches so can’t see a 33 offset will fit under the arches of a3/s3. A5/s5 most likely uses a wider wheel which will make it even worse.

The A5 CB (centre bore) is 66.5mm vs 57.1mm on the 8V so unless you can get spigot rings they will not fit.

I have ET45 with 8.5J and any less offset or more with the wheels would poke out of the front arches.
A5 wheels could be possible with RS3 front wings??