anyone tell me whats wrong with this fuel log

s3gazz

Reaction score

Sorry n75 unplugged iv done just over 500miles bill asked for them tuffty so posted up for him to see. Running lean is my issue as iv just fit an inline fuel pump for mapping if running lean as do I map now or wait

Thanks in Advance....

Last edited:
Some context would be useful.... considering your recent rebuild has the car been mapped properly?

Looking at that maybe not... would expect AFR to be around 0.85 on boost but its too short a run to be conclusive...

Some details of what problems you are having would help mate

<tuffty/>

Still running engine in so no big log as yet as iv been told to do from 3k to 5k rpm

Is this part throttle or foot to the floor?

I wouldn't get overly concerned at the moment if all you are doing is running in... fuelling isn't lean as such but if this is a WOT run then I would want it to be richer...

Bill will pitch in when he has 5 mins but 500miles running in should be more than enough to consider getting the mapping done properly...

<tuffty/>

Full throttle tuffty that is just did not want it to be lean as and nack the engine lol.

so mapping where do I go god too many placers emmmm need to think. Bill or r-tech

Full throttle tuffty that is just did not want it to be lean as and nack the engine lol.

so mapping where do I go god too many placers emmmm need to think. Bill or r-tech

Bill... obviously :)

<tuffty/>

All about price too mate and do I want that anti lag thing and launch control and touqe intervention thing any ideas