Anyone there?

dome

Reaction score
Is this forum purely for sports owners or are us poor deprived ur quattro owners allowed on here too?

I think its meant to signify its a UR and Sport Quattro forum? if its Sport only, then I think it will be limited to Kim Collins and a few LWB to SWB conversions (oh no)!

Dome - what you got? WR, MB or RR?

I am the happy owner of a 1984 wr model in white /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I'm looking to get an MB hopefully

Nice. I was thinking about changing for a torsion diff model too but I'm more likely to sell the Audi to buy an old rally car. I've had mine for 2 years though and can thoroughly recommend getting one. You won't regret it

Have you driven/compared a WR and a MB? ie is there a noticeable difference in the drive 'cos of the torsen diff?

I've not actually driven a torsen diff car but all the contemporary roadtesters say there is. Mine has the 50/50 split and original big turbo and it can be driven at scary speeds. Wet or dry road, doesn't make much difference, Brake late and not too much, aim for a very early apex and floor it well before the apex. If you get it right the turbo spools up at the apex and launches you out of the corner. Hugely addictive and great for scaring people who have never been in one...

[ QUOTE ]
is that the correct term now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh?