Anyone used these?

what are you looking to use them for?! they will be ridiculously bright man

DRL's mate I've got the single bulb strip DRL's and want them brighter but I read u need resistors in the circuit so these have built in resistors.

From reading other threads quite a few have tried using L.E.D.'s with a resistor on them already and have still had error warnings, can anyone vouch for using a set that actually work?

Possibly these?

Thanks for reply mate. Just looked at your signature and was wondering if you have a pic of your LED DRL's mate. Cheers.

I have to point out mate it does say it hasnt been tested on many cars yet. That could be a way of them getting out of a refund!

Thanks for reply mate. Just looked at your signature and was wondering if you have a pic of your LED DRL's mate. Cheers.

Mine are the original DRL that come with the black edition, I haven't got any pictures with them on sorry, just had a look....

Bit poor I've owned 'her' for 12 months lol!!!

I have to point out mate it does say it hasnt been tested on many cars yet. That could be a way of them getting out of a refund!

Agreed, very off putting....

They look alright never knew it was that simple I was thinking soldering resistors in and stuff lol.

Bit poor I've owned 'her' for 12 months lol!!!

The LED DRL's are one of the best features IMO lol.

Yeah well to be honest iv never seen them before and I came across them on eBay. For 9.99 it's worth a shot!

I've bought LED bulbs (501) from these guys before the bulbs came the next day and they worked without any error message

got these exact same ones today but guess what errors errors errors returning them and getting my money back

It's a 56 Feb 2007

Cheers pal, I emailed the guys from eBay who are selling the 501s, they asked whether I had tried using error free led before and that was it? Waiting a response to see if they can guarentee me that they will work with no errors on a MY10 car.

bought these for sidelight and they worked if your interestedhttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-CANBUS-8-LED-501-SIDELIGHT-BULBS-6000K-RATED-/290482156030#ht_2911wt_1141