Anyone used venture shield?

Morells

Reaction score
I'm getting my bonnet resprayed and am fed up of stone chips so looked online for films and wraps to stop this and found venture shield mentioned a lot and was wondering if anyone has this on theirs? And if so how much just the bonnet would cost to do?

Used it on my headlights, got new ones fitted and was ******** if they were going to be damaged like the old ones were. I just purchased the film and did the job myself, so cannot say how much its going to be for a bonnet. The film has been on for 6 months and it is starting to look a little beaten up so will be changing it soon.

i had it fitted to my a4 b8 , you can buy a full pre cut kit from the states alot cheaper than anywhere in the uk . only problem is royal mail hit you with a customs and handling charge , however the kit firts bang on perfect .
bonnet ,front edge of wings ,a pillars ,full front bumper , wing mirrors ,front edge of roof , door handle cups, headlights,front fogs.. less than £100 delivered.

i was going to see if anyone wanted to do a group buy on these ,since my own car has just left the body shop and i was goingt o purchase the kit myself

i fitted the kit myself with the aid of a freind ,hairdryer and some johnsons baby shampoo.