Anyone Using These??

I have a 2008 B8 saloon with NO led rears.....

those are the cheap set, i wouldnt bother with those. Dectane offer 2 variants of the single LED 09-11

The other set being more expensive but they are exact replicas of the OEM led lights.

I'll be going for the dearer set

Reactions: S3-Chris
I'm trying to convince myself to get the OEM's but they are a lot more dollar.

But then I think you could always sell the OEM ones when it came round to selling the car in the future and get your money back.

Reactions: S3-Chris
I'm trying to convince myself to get the OEM's but they are a lot more dollar.

But then I think you could always sell the OEM ones when it came round to selling the car in the future and get your money back.
Honestly, dont think they are worth the extra cash. These ones do exactly the same job and basically near impossible to tell the difference

Been looking at them on another site and the options are red crystal or red smoke for colour - anyone know what the genuine ones are??

those are the cheap set, i wouldnt bother with those. Dectane offer 2 variants of the single LED 09-11

The other set being more expensive but they are exact replicas of the OEM led lights.

I'll be going for the dearer set

What colour mate?

Sorry to go a little off topic but do ye know if a genuine set from Germany would work with a UK car? If not i'll prob go for these ones too. :)

Think i'll add the red crystal ones to the ever growing list! Ha!

on the non oem one's only the outer lights,lights up under braking and not the inner ones on the boot lid.....the original is best way forward in my opinion,thats what i did,and i coded them myself.......some here on e-bay.......
eBay item number:

Reactions: Gaz170
on the non oem one's only the outer lights,lights up under braking and not the inner ones on the boot lid.....the original is best way forward in my opinion,thats what i did,and i coded them myself.......some here on e-bay.......
eBay item number:

For those ones - you need to change bootlid & bumper as they B8 changed shape at the rear when lights became LED hence asking about the replica lights mate

mines a 2009 ive just fitted led's to mine of a 11 plate,the b8.5 which is the very later shape 13 plate onwards is the different shape