Anyone work for a dealer who can search for new vehicles in stock?

Sem

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Does anyone on here work for Audi who can carry out a global search of new, unregistered vehicles in stock at UK dealerships?

Thanks

No.

They only want to sell me cars available within their dealership group. I do know they can search globally but they are reluctant to as they would rather sell me one of their cars rather than source one from another dealership.

The dealers can "swap" cars between dealer groups but they tend to stick with in there own dealership groups probably due to the accounts side of things.
If there is a Audi which is built and to your spec in the country somewhere unregistered, then it would of been ordered by a dealer to be put on as a demo. As far as I know if a dealer orders a car for this reason, then they can't sell it for 3 months or until the car has done 3,000 miles.
Brands like Ford, Vauxhall etc have cars parked up, built but then they aren't "built to order" like Audi's, BMW, Merc etc...

No.

They only want to sell me cars available within their dealership group. I do know they can search globally but they are reluctant to as they would rather sell me one of their cars rather than source one from another dealership.

As you say, they can but don't want to, make it plain simple English, you do not have anything I want, I do not want to wait for a new ordered car, so they either source it from other dealers or off the Docks, there is a pool there any dealer can get, or just say I will go to another dealer and walk out. But they can if they want to, I have sat in several Dealers and scored through the Countries Data base.