[Apr 12, 2015] CREWE AUDI DEALERSHIP MEET (Cheshire)

Not sure I really fancy emailing a copy of my driving licence....Happy to produce it on the day as I did at Stafford and have done on most test drives, but not always, sometimes they dont even bother asking...they presume I havent just knicked the car that I drove there in !

Having been invited and TRUSTED to drive new high performance cars for the day I can't believe you're not TRUSTING enough to email a copy of your driving licence to Sandra who puts a lot of her time and effort engaging with her TRUSTED contacts to organise these events.

Reactions: rhubarb4 and T-800
Yes Sandra does put a lot of time and effort into the forum, and she knows I appreciate that

I'm not having a dig at Sandra, I'm just saying that I dont want to email a copy of my driving licence, full stop, never have never will !

If Crewe Audi cant photocopy peoples licences on the day I wont be attending.

Cheers

View attachment 48741
Hi everyone, another great event for you all to Enjoy.
Firstly, I personally wish to thank Anna Ling, Francesca Beswick You Ladies are a credit to The Swansway Garage Group and a pleasure to work with arranging these meets for the audi-sport.net members, also thank you to John Nimbley ( head of Business at Crewe Audi) and Audi UK for all your help in making this happen.

Crewe Audi (part of the Swansway Garage Group have kindly agreed to let us have a meet at their premises. There will be refreshments available and they have a reserved room for the day for you all. There will be a Master Tech to answer any questions.

There will be test drives available. The models available are listed below. (Test drives are exclusive to members of audi-sport.net only)

S3
RS3 8P

RS4
RS5 Coupe
RS6 ( to be confirmed)
RS7 (to be confirmed)

MK3 TT

Driving Licence Requirements are as Follows.
You must hold full driving Licence. Both Photo card and Counterpart must be produced on the day.
If you are under 25 years of age I need a pm with your details in advance of the meeting.
Notification in advance if you have Points that Total 9.

I Have 30 places available for this meet.
Please respond by using the RSVP IN THE TOP POST TO SECURE YOUR PLACE.

I hope you all have a great day and look forward to the pics.
Enjoy
Sandra

Update on this meet.

Due to insurance excesses all drivers must be 25 years old. If you have any endorsements on licence, they must come to less than 6.

Sandra, do you have an email address i can post my license to?

Reactions: Sandra
Guys, i need full names by 7pm thursday night as i need to pass to dealers. The meet starts at 11am on Sunday, bacon rolls and refreshments at this time. Please dont be late. I will confirm cars available on friday night. Please remember your licence if your driving.

Guys i need these names please.

Is there still a minimum age of 25?

Yes the dealerships insurers say 25

Morning Guys, I have confirmed the list of attending members for this meet. Please arrive for 11am. Please bring both parts of your driving licence with you. Bacon Rolls and refreshments will be at 11am. When driving the cars, please be careful, watch your speed and treat the cars properly please, we have been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to drive these lovely models from Crewe Audi. the cars available are listed below. Take care and enjoy the day. I will put a feedback thread up on Sunday, please take a few minutes to leave comments on it so I can pass back to the Dealership. Thank You.
Cars
S3
RS4
RS7
SQ5
TT

Reactions: AD & DK - Jones
Nooooooo! Not an RS7... :w00t: And it might be a tad damp :racer:

REALLY wishing I could be with you guys; but as Sandra well knows, RS3copilot comes first...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The Challinor and Sandra
@Audimad, yes i will add you on, i will inform dealer in morning. Bring your licence if you want to drive Jeff. :) x

Bit late I know but not sure if I can make this now, If I do I can't even drive any cars anymore due to the age restriction lol :/ and BF is off to Serbia, unsure of what time. Will see. Sorry if we mess you around.

Bit late I know but not sure if I can make this now, If I do I can't even drive any cars anymore due to the age restriction lol :/ and BF is off to Serbia, unsure of what time. Will see. Sorry if we mess you around.

Its ok if you cant make it, its no hassle. If you do make it please enjoy. :) x

Reactions: 45bvtc

It doesn't matter if you can't make it. Sandra hasn't even made one dealer visit yet, lol.

We done glasgow and edinburgh audi

I was surprised at Stafford when we got to drive unaccompanied...was a great experience perhaps not to be repeated !

Thanks for putting on the events

Reactions: 45bvtc