APR Aust project S3

liam

waiting, waiting, waiting
Reaction score
Website
www.ausmotive.com
Thought you guys might appreciate this...

http://www.ozaudi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19366

APR-Aus-S3-01.jpg

APR-Aus-S3-02.jpg

APR-Aus-S3-03.jpg

...looks "interesting". :eyebrows:

Worth adding. It made 440hp at the crank. Not bad! :thumbsup:

Everytime i've seen a modded car from Aus, it's always by APR. They the main ones over there then

Everytime i've seen a modded car from Aus, it's always by APR. They the main ones over there then

And are also the only ones who dont turn up to drag events . They seem to have more time to post as well compared to most of the other tuners who are too busy working on projects . And I just happen to stumble upon this thread over easter when I took a few days off work .

Im also still claiming mine as the fastest S3 , unless someone can post up a quicker time than 12.6 . I'll be going back to the track again shortly with a slightly different set up and the right tune . 11s here we come !;)

APR probably have the best marketing budget, but there's plenty of love for GIAC down under too.

Mostly any such discussion on the two products ends up in a giant ******* match. :keule:

REVO and Bluefin are also available in Australia, but to date, with much less support than APR/GIAC. Bluefin only really started to get known with the arrival of the Mk5 GTI. REVO support is pretty shallow (or so it seems), and as such it doesn’t have a great name.

Well, these are my findings from a few too many years on forums, others will no doubt have differing views, haha. :haha:

If I get a reflash on my S3 it’s safe to say I will choose between GIAC and APR, simply for better local support.

:beerchug: