ARB Bushes

deeman88

Watch this space...
Reaction score
Jacked the up yesterday as i was hearing some weird bumpy noises while going over bumps and humps while driving and noticed this....

IMG_20120312_152153.jpg

would that be classified as wear on the bushes?

Yea, they are worn,
I replaced mine a couple of weeks back with poly ones, much better and no more rattle / knock

thanks mate, will do that asap, wasnt too sure about the knocking sound as i had replaced the wishbones + bushes last month. how did you do it by the way?

What do you do to change the bush? Is it just a case of un bolting the clamp and slipping over a poly bush (assuming they're split) and reseating the clamp?

obviously hoping the ARB isn't too worn?

Cheers, Liam

Yes it is just like that but there are 2 or 3 different sizes 18mm 19mm 20mm I think.

yes, the a3 stock ones are 21mm, and the stock s3 are 19mm, iirc

bushes are next on my list.... since the remap all worn things are showing through lol

Lol. Im hoping you do, as im hoping to get everything all sorted before the map, and get it checked fir boost leaks and oil leaks. Soon lol

Just to let you know they do split so it makes em easier to fit.

Bit fiddley, but easy enough.

Reactions: deeman88
thanks, i just ordered my pair of bushes and i made sure they split. didn't want any-more drama as the bolts holding the clamps look pretty rusted from 13years of not being loosened.