Wanted arbs

ch1z64

C'mon you's bhoy's in Green
VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
looking for a pair off H&R antiroll bars for S3 8P , money sitting

Best to keep opitions open and now i know how much they are new means not getting caught out with anybody trying to sell for silly prices if tou get my drift

Reactions: Bryant1998
Best to keep opitions open and now i know how much they are new means not getting caught out with anybody trying to sell for silly prices if tou get my drift
Yea, saw someone post a while back selling for 250ish when i pmed the guy 5 mins after his post he replied saying his already sold :(

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

I picked some up a few months ago for decent price but turned out they’d been cut on removal so couldn’t be fitted on the softer setting...

I picked some up a few months ago for decent price but turned out they’d been cut on removal so couldn’t be fitted on the softer setting...
About that is there and ideal setting? Im guess the inner bolt hole is for a harder less flex install and the outer will allow abit more flex

About that is there and ideal setting? Im guess the inner bolt hole is for a harder less flex install and the outer will allow abit more flex

I certainly recommend buying from Damian here and at the end off the day i probably will as you always have a come back from site supporters than you do from other places .

There is a thread on this and I can’t find my screenshots of it, but someone has written every combo of settings and said how it’ll make the car react