Arch Rolling

Gingerboi

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone suggest a good company in order to get my rear arches rolled ?

I live in South Kent but am willing to travel in order to get this done.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Dare i suggest finding a local car club near you and there will undoubtably be someone within the club that will have on to rent. Usually between a tenner and twenty quid. Saves you money. Just make sure you heat your paint first. :)

Watch some you tube vids on how not to do it as well haha!!

Hi there,

I know on the Kent tuned and modified page on FB some lads offer it for not a huge amount of money - not sure on the garage but it will be in Kent.

What car is it being done to ?

Dare i suggest finding a local car club near you and there will undoubtably be someone within the club that will have on to rent. Usually between a tenner and twenty quid. Saves you money. Just make sure you heat your paint first. :)

Watch some you tube vids on how not to do it as well haha!!

Thanks Jonny54 but I don't trust myself enough to do it and don't want to ruin the arches so would rather pay that little bit extra and get it done professionally :)

Reactions: Jonny54
Hi there,

I know on the Kent tuned and modified page on FB some lads offer it for not a huge amount of money - not sure on the garage but it will be in Kent.

What car is it being done to ?

Thanks Kwistof I will have a look on there and can hopefully find someone suitable to do it..

I've got a 2007 2.0TDI A3 8P S-Line Sportback with staggered 8.5/9.5J 18" 3sdm 0.01's lowered by around 40-50mm on H&R springs so she rubs at the moment :)