Are there any left hand drive S3's around for sale

very few me thinks. only seen 1 in the last 5 months up for sale, that was on ebay.
plenty of TTC 225 though. LMK if you come across an Amulet red 260bhp, though i think it went to denmark(pic in my gallery) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

I have the one in the picture (Its a LHD 265 BHP) full spec (Except Sat Nav) but i think i should get a Blue or Yellow one now.

Sort of,
It was listed on E-bay but at the time the guy wanted 16K for it, I waited for a month or so then went to see him and made him an offer which he accepted.
Its from Audi Monaco originally and i think it has most extras,
Electric sunroof that i think cost £2500
Leather
Climate
Uprated Bose stereo with 6 disc changer in boot,
Cruise control and i few other bits that i cant remember off the top of my head (No Sat nav).
But it only had 23000 miles on it, Superb condition inside just 2 very small light scratches on bodywork 1 on tailgate and one door under rubber strip, You can only see them when polishing the car. The wheels are the only let down all kerbed slightly.
I am very happy with my first ever Audi.

so you only want to change it cos of the colour?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

DAz

how about imola? just found this for under 9k!

Audi S3 £8,995 Bangor, Gwynedd

99T AUDI S3 in Yellow with Black leather 1.8 Turbo 4x4, 6-sp.manual.42,000 miles with history, 17" alloys with brand new Conti sports, wide body with full S3 spec.Unmarked Sports Black leather trim, ABS, air bags, air con., totally stunning car, left hand drive.Ideal for the villa £...

JLS Car Sales

www.mobile.de

Same as Autotrader, even though its German there are cars from everywhere on the site, maybe you might find one a bit closer to home...

unkle

thats where i found my TT a couple of years ago, and used my best 'pidgeon' german to buy it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Mobile.de has a lot of scammers on there,
I tried 3 of 4 at the end of last year,
The only way to be safe is to buy off a dealer on there,
Many people are advertising cars they dont own and try to get you to either send a bank transfer as deposit or get you to go over with a bag of dosh and only knows what could happen when you get there.

that surprises me. Me and a friend have bought quite a few cars from there over the years