Are you enjoying your new RS5?

Stuck my OEM wheels back on today for a bit of a change.

Black ones need a refurb anyway.

1D917991 7F91 4ABE AC98 083FBDA83DD9

Reactions: Fireblade1, oli356, NevMan and 2 others
One of these, unless you want the chrome version..

Attachments

• 7A1048E2-5DB8-4EDE-9A7A-D9339ECEA88E.jpeg
    7A1048E2-5DB8-4EDE-9A7A-D9339ECEA88E.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 344
Reactions: NevMan
So my Audi guy came through with the RS5 brochure.. Not sure how I post on here as it is quite a big file?

G

How did you find the fit? A friend has recently had a rear RS Focus diffuser that didn’t seem that good a fit around the edges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fits perfect. The mistake most people make is to try and fit these things without taking the bumper off. If it’s not fitting properly then the bumper needs to come off to fit it.

Reactions: Wippers
If anyone else would like a copy of the (F5) RS5 brochure, give me a shout..

G

Just had my RS5 SB on the track for the first time. I'm familiar with the track and have been there numerous times with my previous B8.5 S4 (APR Stage 2, but no suspension or brake mods). The RS5 accelerates more aggressively, brakes much stronger, and was substantially more composed and responsive in the turns. We also had rain during the session and the RS5 was vastly better in the rain than the S4 (on the same track). Other drivers complained of the slick track but it was relatively uneventful for me. Next weekend is Road America and, hopefully, a dry track.

Reactions: Evil Derboy and NevMan
3 weeks in and loving it so far, had the previous gen and kept that for 3 years which was a record for me at the time, ride and handling is superb

owned mine for just over a year now, done 10,000 miles and still loving it. Still a rare sight on the roads..

owned mine for just over a year now, done 10,000 miles and still loving it. Still a rare sight on the roads..

Same here. Just coming up on the 10k mark and have see only seen one other RS5 on the road since I got it. I have a browse around Autotrader every month or so and still cant think of another car with four seats that I'd be remotely interested in changing it for.

Spotted today in Bracknell.

TX.
df941f36586690dd7074bc7cad16d6f9.jpg

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pinky1959
So ECU has been cracked.. anyone tempted??

I know Infinit Performance in Glasgow have cracked it as its all over IG but i've never heard of them or their reputation! The car they reported on had the factory Cats gutted and it made ~560hp with 680nm.

Some of the boxes are quoting 520hp with 750nm.

In another thread on here, with new turbos they are suggesting 700+ sounds a bit insane. Say goodbye to warranty..

I know Infinit Performance in Glasgow have cracked it as its all over IG but i've never heard of them or their reputation! The car they reported on had the factory Cats gutted and it made ~560hp with 680nm.

Some of the boxes are quoting 520hp with 750nm.
JFA box was 520hp and 560ft2 torque.

TX.

In another thread on here, with new turbos they are suggesting 700+ sounds a bit insane. Say goodbye to warranty..

Deep pockets needed though for 2 new turbo's !!

TX.

Race Chip quote +60hp/ +166Nm So thats 504hp/ 766Nm..? That torque can't be right is it?

Really enjoying the RS5 B9!

Out of interest, what oil temperatures are people seeing under spirited driving? I've gone up to 117 (I swear I wasn't driving it that hard!)

Seems like these things heat up quickly - I keep being assured that it's all good.

Really enjoying the RS5 B9!

Out of interest, what oil temperatures are people seeing under spirited driving? I've gone up to 117 (I swear I wasn't driving it that hard!)

Seems like these things heat up quickly - I keep being assured that it's all good.

Sounds about right. Part of the reason why they don’t seem get big gains on remaps is due to the heat of that engine..

G

I’ve had my rs5 coupe for 2 months. It’s red 2018 model Really love Everything about except the hard ride around town it really jars the car even in comfort mode in fact I can’t really tell any difference between the modes suspension wise. Is it just me an£ that’s the way they are or could it be faulty ?

I’ve had my rs5 coupe for 2 months. It’s red 2018 model Really love Everything about except the hard ride around town it really jars the car even in comfort mode in fact I can’t really tell any difference between the modes suspension wise. Is it just me an£ that’s the way they are or could it be faulty ?
Strange cos there is a huge difference between comfort and dynamic . Dynamic mode stiffens the suspension and hugs the road and you can surely tell. B9 RS5 late 2019 build here

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Strange cos there is a huge difference between comfort and dynamic . Dynamic mode stiffens the suspension and hugs the road and you can surely tell. B9 RS5 late 2019 build here

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Might be standard suspension e.g. no DRC or whatever it is called? My RS4 didn't have it.

TX.

I did not like the DRC option and never specified it. In dynamic mode it picked up every tiny pimple on the road..

G