Are you looking to tune your B8 1.8, 2.0 or 3.0 TFSI

Interested to know what I could expect the gains to be on a 2011 3.0TFSI S4? The website states 381 PS, but the link mentions an S5 making 424??
For info I'm currently considering an MRC stage 1 remap which I have been told would be in the region of 430-440.

Thanks,

Mike

Interested to know what I could expect the gains to be on a 2011 3.0TFSI S4? The website states 381 PS, but the link mentions an S5 making 424??
For info I'm currently considering an MRC stage 1 remap which I have been told would be in the region of 430-440.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

yes we state 381 on our website, but a customer of ours took his S5 to awesome gti and his car produced 424ps.

TRD - Turner Race Developments in gloucester are using the same kit on their S4 complete with a full milltek exhaust.

Feel free to give me a call on 01207 299538 if you would like some more info as the kit we use on the S4 is slightly different to the S1/S3's etc

Id also be interested in some more info on the kit for the B8 S4, good to know that your offering fitting at GNJ as Graeme and the guys know their stuff so I'd probably end up going there.

just looked on the link doesn't show the gains for the 2.0 and 1.8 B8 ?

or iv missed them.

Id also be interested in some more info on the kit for the B8 S4, good to know that your offering fitting at GNJ as Graeme and the guys know their stuff so I'd probably end up going there.

simple plug an play save yourself £80 fill the tank and have fun with the box.

Yeah GNJ can install the kit for you :) if this is of interest please add your name to the list