arms on

Biglockie

Aye you know it makes sense
Reaction score
Arms and new power flex bushes fitted tonight pics and guide to follow in the next few days, I have a set of brand new MEYLE bushes which I pressed out up for grabs if anyone's interested PM me

welcome to a world of razor sharp handling and roundabout fun!!

Amazing handling now! however the back feels loose now LOL, does anyone have an exploded diagram of the rear set up???

This any good

Rearshock.jpg

biglockie: if its a FWD there is two large bushes that the rear axle pivots on and if they're knackered it'll make the rear end feel loose.

If its quattro then i guess the bushes in the pic docurley posted will all need replaced. Didnt your polybush kit replace those too?

Na got a front axle kit only with a set of MEYLE arms, I'll look into the rear Kit, as its FWD, I'l talk to Damian at DPM bout the rear set.

Cheers Aragon!

had my rears done at the same time......I like my knuckles so I bit the bullet and had someone else do them!

LOL cheer for the heads up Ed LOL, I'll check them out today

Yeah, the back bushes are possible as a DIY, but its hard work.Night and day difference even with new OE bushes, it tightened mine up no end

Had my MEYLE arms put on Monday as well and OMG it feels so much tighter and sharp responce just need to get the back bushes replaced as said above and suspension is sorted bar the ARBs and i want a strut brase also :)

both of my cars have them factory fitted, so if audi fit them they must work?, bought it for my old 1.8t but collected parts the same day i bid on new car, then a few weeks later i thought ill fit that to my new one only to remove cover and find one already there

got to be better than the single mounting point ones
and this was the reason i got it
http://www.phonecallsfromthedead.net/thesleeper/audimain/A4_1.html
its the one he chose for racing car

byzan, wont let me pm you back for some reason, if you send an offer via ebay or pm me with your email address, ill get back to you, kev