as if weve not got enough problems!

yellowgti

Whats going to break next??...
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.fastcarcentral.co.uk
as if we havnt got enough problems with the turbo playing up on the quatty today in broad daylight has been under the car and cut the petrol pipes to pinch the fuel out of the car! of course nobodys seen anything but in the last couple of weeks over 6 cars on the estate have been vandalised and broken into for sat nav's, cd players etc., been here 3 years and had hardly any problems till a bunch of mouthy teenagers moved in across the road!, turns out it was one of them who told me they could smell petrol when they walked past the car!

thing is the police dont wanna know so it makes me want take matters into my own hands but anything happens to them you just know they will squeel and i dont fancy spending another xmas in prison!

gutted for you mate,don't really want to type out what i think of people like that,hope it doesn't cost you too much to get sorted

Those little feckers, petrol can & matches spring to mind, its nov 5th soon isnt it

B@STARDS! Why is owning a decent car of some sort so difficult in this day and age, most of us work hard for it, yet we can't even enjoy it on the odd occasion. Another setback then Ant, but hopefully it will be back better and stronger mate.

Should we be scared?:hi:

no not really, was for driving whilst disqual caught on december 22nd sent for 140 days on xmas eve!

learned my lesson the hard way!

managed to fix it up for the time being with some petrol pipe and couple of jubilee clips ;)

and the bonfire night well......... say no more

Im really sorry for the language but WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???? I mean for god sake why?? Why cant people just leave it. How would they like it if someone did it to them or their mum and dad or something?
Kids thease days have no respect (I say kids im only 24) But thats not my point. where are the parents?? Our 16yr old is a gobby git but if we ever caught him doing something like that, he would have a slap and he knows it. Where is the dissapline?
Its like what happened with alpine kids breaks into his car he wollops him HE gets arrested?
If you are going to do the crime you should be ready to suffer the conciquences. Im sorry but if someone did it to my car I would take matters intoi my own hands. You have to thease days where are the police? Getting dognuts in the local cafe with a speed gun in one hand and a coffee in the other.

I feel for everyone who has had trouble with their cars of late its not nice. I had my old car scratched up with a rock for no reason in daylight and like you say nobody ever sees anything and the police give me a ref number and tell me there is nwt they can do!!

Well its time we open our eyes and see it because it will just get worse and before long thease scrotes will be running the country:whip:

AHHHH right thats my rant over. Yellowgti i feel for u mate sorry and all that

Stacie

(I say kids im only 24) But thats not my point. where are the parents?? Our 16yr old is a gobby git but if we ever caught him doing something like that, he would have a slap and he knows it. Where is the dissapline?

Stacie

Sorry if I've missed something here...

You have a 16 year old kid, and you're 24?

WTF!!!!

Hate it when stuff like this happens, why cant they all jus PI$$ OFF!!!!

Oh and Stacie....same question as above????

And suddenly the world makes sense again! :)

And in regards to the original topic, surely the police need to get their fingers out and do something about this? They only ever seem to get you done for things when you stand up for yourself in todays society! :(

Might be worth getting a security camera or something so you have evidence when they try anything like that again?

...then petrol bomb their house :gun2:

**** the pipe im more concerned about how early Stacie started :undwech:

Hows he going to do that.....they nicked his petrol :whistle2:

Brilliant, lol, very funny the joke wise anyway, lol, made my day & also watching 2 episodes of 2 Pints

I know the feeling as had 2 cars at same time scratched badly by some little Tupac wannabee, I know who it was & I got nothing but time baby, nothing but time.