Asda flat/aero wiper blades - do they fit the B6?

DALE_AVANT

Reaction score
Hi all.

Spotted a new range of wiper blades in Asda today, £5 per blade.

They are the newer aero style and claim to fit the B6 with the hook arm adapter.

Anyone tried them?

I've hd no experience of these. I have the Aero blades, but my arms and blades are 2008 B7 items, so completely different.

My B5 had Aero blades on the standard hook-style arms. They looked kind of chunky on the fitting adapter, though. You might not like the look.

I would buy genuine B7 used arms and new blades off eBay.

Yeah that's not a bad shout.

You can also use the wiper arms from the Seat Exeo as they are the same as the B7, maybe slightly cheaper

just bought one to give it a try so will let you know lol

Haha cool will be interested to see how they look and perform as they're only a fiver.

not too sure why everyone goes down the b7 arms route. Just buy these, they fit straight onto the b6.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/For-Audi-...580333?hash=item2118a7f1ad:g:EQUAAOSwh2xX~58~

I think it's because there was never a Bosch flat blade wiper set with spoiler made for the B6, so if you want top-spec wipers you need the newer arms. I think it looks cleaner too iirc

well they don't fit my b6 lol , probably cos i dont have hook arms , ow well :whistle2:

To be honest I'm glad you've done this as I now know they'll probably fit my aero arms haha I need some new blades... then again I might get Bosch one's because I'm a snob.

Sorry for not replying to our conversation on the trim as well, ended up wrapping my own (well most of it, haven't done the dash or gearstick yet), I'm guessing you probably presumed this but I felt guilty and thought I'd bring it up to try get a bit more publicity encase it hasn't sold yet.

Reactions: jimmcgee
well they don't fit my b6 lol , probably cos i dont have hook arms , ow well :whistle2:

That's a shame, was worth a go!

Sorry for not replying to our conversation on the trim as well, ended up wrapping my own (well most of it, haven't done the dash or gearstick yet), I'm guessing you probably presumed this but I felt guilty and thought I'd bring it up to try get a bit more publicity encase it hasn't sold yet.

Haha no problem, hope the wrapping went well?

I have aero blades fitted to mine from new as some of the later b6's had them fitted from the factor. I've find the best blades are genuine Audi ones tbh. I also have a rear aero one aswell