ASN Classifieds

TimG

Reaction score
Now don't get me wrong, I love this forum and have been a member since 2004 and think the info its members provides is invaluable at times... but is it just me who finds the classifieds really user unfriendly?

They are genuinely the worst classifieds on any forum I use, in the way they make you create an ad, edit (if that's even possible), search and the general layout or lack of it!

Surely something can be done to make them more user friendly?

Tim

agreed, x3 from me.

also for some reason, when scrolling down on the 2nd pagte of adverts mine loses the ability to go to any further pages??,
ie the adverts finish part waty through the advertising and the next/choose page counter is not seen.

Now don't get me wrong, I love this forum and have been a member since 2004 and think the info its members provides is invaluable at times... but is it just me who finds the classifieds really user unfriendly?

They are genuinely the worst classifieds on any forum I use, in the way they make you create an ad, edit (if that's even possible), search and the general layout or lack of it!

Surely something can be done to make them more user friendly?

Tim

My other gripe, is that it is not tapatalk compatible. forces me into opera to view, which on a touch screen device is a less than relaxing experience. the old classifieds system worked great on mobile app's.