ASN members only track session @ADI 2012(limited spaces)(Closes 9th September)

It's say's that we need to be there at 8am if going on track.

As silly as it seems, don't shoot me down here.

But do we have to be there at 8am if going on track at 11:30?

What time are peeps thinking of leaving the hotel?

No. Just turn up and head straight to driver briefing building.

Was fun watching my mate mark in his mk2 golf(red) catch and pass that rs3 and then went after that 997 carrera ,caught up with him and flashing him to get out of the way,of course 911 driver pretended he couldnt see him filling his mirror and wouldnt move over lol.

Was fun watching my mate mark in his mk2 golf(red) catch and pass that rs3 and then went after that 997 carrera ,caught up with him and flashing him to get out of the way,of course 911 driver pretended he couldnt see him filling his mirror and wouldnt move over lol.

I went out in APS Ibiza Rally car and that Porsche wouldn't let us by either. Seemed desperate to stay in front. At the end of start finish straight the Porker braked early and we came close to running in the back of it (full lock up). In the end we got it going out back of track, it had speed on straight but not much in the corners.

Last edited:
Thanks again for organising this Joe, Good to see you and all the others I met for the first time,, good to put faces to names.....!!

Fantastic day on track (I know some had narrow escapes.. Still waiting for vid of jojo...!!) I didn't mind going infront in the dry,,, but being made to take the lead in the wet....... :)

Thanks again for organising this Joe, Good to see you and all the others I met for the first time,, good to put faces to names.....!!

Fantastic day on track (I know some had narrow escapes.. Still waiting for vid of jojo...!!) I didn't mind going infront in the dry,,, but being made to take the lead in the wet....... :)

Here's the vid Ian, courtesy of Jason.s, you leading the pack, me following soon after! :racer:

Last edited by a moderator: