ASN members only track session @ADI 2014(limited spaces)

Aww thats alrite its not that bad.

Well fingers crossed try keep me an afternoon slot and i will be on there with you now the S3 is running all good.

Reactions: jojo
OK Folks, I have sent payment to autometrix just now from those who have paid. They currently have a staff issue, so I'm doing all I can to help them out with timescale. With any luck, we should get our passes within 7 days, I will post up as soon as I receive mine anyways, so keep watch of your post! :D

Ok cool cheers just fingers crossed you have a space left for me in the afternoon session on the day.

Cheers

Alright Folks, unfortunately, Carl has dropped out due to work commitments! This means we are one short for the second afternoon session, unless I move one of the AM guys into the PM slot.

Could do with a few more participants really, if you could pass the word around!

Go on then, can I put my name down for a track slot please? I'll probably have the slowest car on the track being a standard A3 but I've heard low & slow is the best way to go!
It'll be me (Jack) and my passenger will be Martin.

Cheers!

Reactions: Jay A3 and jojo
Keen for the next one... it'd be a hoot, I'd even leave the 3 kid's car seats in the back :)

Anyone going to adi from Hampshire and able to do me a favour in exchange for a session as passenger in the A3?

I need 4 wheels taking to adi that I can't fit in!

Muchly thanks

Prawn xxx

Can all track attendees confirm they have their track and entry passes please, the event is Saturday, so I'm majorly short on time to sort anything out if you don't!

Thanks.

Nothing arrived for me.

But then, I didn't ask for anything through you Joe, so no worries :laugh:

Looking forward to this one chaps! fingers crossed for sun shine!

Reactions: Sandra
I've just realised I should have signed on for this ages ago! I'm only 10 minutes away. guess i'll see you guys there, maybe pay on the day for a session if there is room :icon thumright:

Hey guys I'm at the combe is there any spaces for this after noon session? I'm thinking about it?? Cheers

Hi guys, hope you enjoyed the ASN track sessions, unfortunately, the marshall's ballsed up the second session, as I wasn't there to lead you guys onto the track, due to unforseen circumstances, but I'm grateful to still be able to sit here and make this post.

The main thing is you guys had fun, and came off the track in one piece, which was the idea I had in mind, but it just wasn't my day!

I usually sign off with 'let's do this again next year', but right this moment, I am of mixed emotions of what to do next?

Donor s3 and transfer everything over! Thanks again for sorting the track day out and Asn for supplying the great stand and BBQ. DK title now over to vorhees?

Reactions: Sandra and jojo