ASN members only track session @ADI(limited spaces)

seriously, dude, you don't need anyone to watch your wheels. have you any idea how big this show is? or the 60 car ASN stand? Just bung them on the floor, there will be track wheels with R888's and all manner of things on the floor just about everywhere, i wouldn't worry at all :)

Will look nice on S3 wheels too :)

If anyone so much as touches any ASN gear I will personally knee them straight in the nuts. Simples.

Any volunteers for photography *Cough* Mark*? I am dying to get some photos of being on the track.

If anyone so much as touches any ASN gear I will personally knee them straight in the nuts. Simples.

there we have it ASN security lol
Whoul the people who have been before say it is safe?

Any volunteers for photography *Cough* Mark*? I am dying to get some photos of being on the track.

Yes if people were taking pics on the day from here we could all probably save a few £££ buying pictures off the official photographer on the day.

I am not taking Bumble round balls out all the time.... I will run out of fuel.

You brakes will die before you run out of fuel mate! :)

Lucky it's only 15 mins hey, I recommend a warm up lap and coast down lap at the end using just gears and no brakes.

there we have it ASN security lol
Whoul the people who have been before say it is safe?

Yes if people were taking pics on the day from here we could all probably save a few £££ buying pictures off the official photographer on the day.

I am hoping to be on the track for our session too,the organisers may frown on me taking pictures while driving.LOL
However, we have cleverly organised some press passes for better track access and the wife will be snapping away while we play, I mean drive safely.......

I am hoping to be on the track for our session too,the organisers may frown on me taking pictures while driving.LOL
However, we have cleverly organised some press passes for better track access and the wife will be snapping away while we play, I mean drive safely.......

Good skills :thumbsup:

Good skills indeed, is your Mrs any good with a camera or will we all be missing heads lol

Oi!, That's my slot, I need to watch the lot of you's! :moa:

******, too slow again, I normally try and get near the back to stay out of anyones way lol, Think I'm going to be a slow coach through the bends on standard suspension & brakes...every time I change cars I always say I'll mod the brakes & suspension first but it never happens...not long now, cant wait!!!

surely it is slowest at the back, i dont mind going near the front but looking at the lineup for the first session they are all much quicker than me lol, i dont stand a chance,

depends what you want to gain from it really....

If the fastest go at the front, and the slowest go at the back, then in theory, pretty much everyone will have the track all to them selves with no passing or 'playing' with others at all. Unless of course the fast are very fast, and the slow are very slow, in which case people will be lapped within the 15 minute session

Personally, I like to go out at the back, in the hope that I can try and make my way up through the field, as that's far more fun that way, seeing how you car compares against others.

What's THE most important thing to remember though, is that it's not a race, it's all just a bit of fun!

depends what you want to gain from it really....

If the fastest go at the front, and the slowest go at the back, then in theory, pretty much everyone will have the track all to them selves with no passing or 'playing' with others at all. Unless of course the fast are very fast, and the slow are very slow, in which case people will be lapped within the 15 minute session

Personally, I like to go out at the back, in the hope that I can try and make my way up through the field, as that's far more fun that way, seeing how you car compares against others.

What's THE most important thing to remember though, is that it's not a race, it's all just a bit of fun!

O ye, i totally understand its not a race and just fun, thats why im so excited lol, like a kid at crimbo.

I guess ill just go where im put on the day, front, back, middle it doesnt bother me, i just want to see you overtake me prawn so i can see the difference between my car and yours seeing as we are both A3's, so as long as you start behind me im not bothered lol

sounds good to me, I'm going to do my best to start at the Very back :p I just think it'll be fun that way.

If you're putting it in order of speed, I'll have to go at the back anyway, having a lowly A3 against the S3 boys :p

Think i'll be ok in a straight line but will get destroyed in the bends, as above really I'll go where ever and just let people past as required, so long as there is no loonies that want to overtake in the bends, could do without bending my car as I'll be 250k from home lol Dont think there is anyone silly in our group tho so should be great to compare the different models etc:rockwoot:

Just got an email to confirm the track/entry passes have been posted today 1st class, can the Audi owners confirm they received a yellow clubstand pass aswell?

Just got an email to confirm the track/entry passes have been posted today 1st class, can the Audi owners confirm they received a yellow clubstand pass aswell?

Good stuff, will keep an eye out for them in the post. Hopefully the kids won't open the envelope and draw all over the passes.

Echo what's said above - doesn't matter about relative speeds of the cars in the sessions, it's about having a run on the track with fellow ASN-ers, not a race for the podium.

OK, I got mine through the post today, can everyone confirm(specifically those who are suppose to get 2 session passes) they have received theirs, so I can fix any hiccups! I know rob quattro only got 1 track pass instead of two!!

JOJO help!!!

my stand pass and track pass has arrived but i also ordered and paid for LOONYR's track timeand nothing has come for him??

Received mine too - thanks. Filled out the Indemnity Form and will return it with a copy of my license tomorrow. To Autometrix, I guess...

Any news on the timing of our session? I guess we'll have a club briefing session & sign-on as a group?

Right, We've had a couple of cars that won't make it onto the track, but they have passed their passes to their mates, so I've had to juggle the list for it all to work, since 5 of our cars are taking part in both sessions!

I hope everyone is ok with the list below, if not, please PM of any changes require, I'm going to go for one AM slot and one PM slot so we can have a couple of hours banter in between, 11am and 1PM is what I'm aiming for, again, please give me feedback if these times are not ideal?

1. jm-baker - James - B7 RS4 Saloon.
2. Prawn - Nick - 8L A3 turbo Track Car
3. DannyH - 8L A3 1.8T
4. R32ANT - MK4 R32
5. JoJo - 8L S3
6. WesG - Golf Ed30
7. jsrpar - Paul - s4 B7
8. TheDoctor - 8L S3
9. Dane - B5 RS4
10. Welly & Bumble
11. 16Klappe - Jardo - 8L A3
12. LouPigs - Laura

Reserve/2nd Session List

1. jm-baker - James - B7 RS4 Saloon.
2. Prawn - Nick - 8L A3 turbo Track Car
3. DannyH - 8L A3 1.8T
4. R32ANT - MK4 R32
5. Superkarl - Carl - 8L S3
6. Wilson Lee - Wilson - JoJo's S3!
7. olds_kool - kev - a4 b5
8. Byzan A4 - Mark
9. Rob-170-Quattro
10. David - Golf4 TDI 4Motion?

Sounds good to me Jo :)

Is it still the case that those doing two sessions will only be given one pass in the post still?

11 and 1 sound good to me :)

Ye 11 and 1 sound good mate, if you can’t get 1 then try later because if the weather is poor in the morning then it should have cleared up by the afternoon

I still haven't recorded my second pass yet for LOONYR, has everyone else received both???

I've got two wrist bands now, but apparently I only need one 'track pass' windscreen hanger, which seems odd to me, but Jojo is the main man, so I trust him :)