ASN members only track session @ADI(limited spaces)

Joe, can we edit the list so Lou is in the first session and I am in the second?

Cars fixed so we are taking both now.

Cheers ;)

Joe, can we edit the list so Lou is in the first session and I am in the second?

Cars fixed so we are taking both now.

Cheers ;)

1. jm-baker - James - B7 RS4 Saloon.
2. Prawn - Nick - 8L A3 turbo Track Car
3. DannyH - 8L A3 1.8T
4. R32ANT - MK4 R32
5. JoJo - 8L S3
6. WesG - Golf Ed30
7. jsrpar - Paul - s4 B7
8. TheDoctor - 8L S3
9. Dane - B5 RS4
10. Welly & Bumble
11. Byzan A4 - Mark
12. LouPigs - Laura

Reserve/2nd Session List

1. jm-baker - James - B7 RS4 Saloon.
2. Prawn - Nick - 8L A3 turbo Track Car
3. DannyH - 8L A3 1.8T
4. R32ANT - MK4 R32
5. Superkarl - Carl - 8L S3
6. Wilson Lee - Wilson - JoJo's S3!
7. olds_kool - kev - a4 b5
8. 16Klappe - Jardo - 8L A3
9. Rob-170-Quattro
10. David - Golf4 TDI 4Motion?

Really looking forward to this now, should probably fire up the car to make sure it's working OK :)

Really looking forward to this now, should probably fire up the car to make sure it's working OK :)

Yeah, that would be a fail if not...

New brakes are on Bumble and it's in having the Haldex oil done today.... :)

Forecast rain tomorrow at 10.00 and heavy rain 13.00 :( isn’t that the time we were planning on track?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I might have to rethink my starting from the back plan if it's going to rain! I might start off in the hedge, as that's where I'm going to end up!

Yeah, same. I will have to go a bit steady if it's wet. Bumble and the rain don't play well together....

ive just looked at weather forecast and it say white clouds with light rain at around 16:00

Would be nice if all weather forecasts gave the same pictures.

I think it's going to rain Iced Buns and Pink Frosted Doughnuts.

C'mon lads, it's only rain ***. Just put a coat on! Oh, and avoid spinning into me on the track of course.

What a day, my car performed above expectations despite not having some of my planned mods fitted, I didn't get lapped by Prawny, and 16klappe didn't really slay me, I was all over him, though he had the legs on me in the straights!

Bring on ADI 2012! :racer:

What a day, my car performed above expectations despite not having some of my planned mods fitted, I didn't get lapped by Prawny, and 16klappe didn't really slay me, I was all over him, though he had the legs on me in the straights!

Bring on ADI 2012! :racer:

Was great fun Mr T, you and your car were SO quick through Esses, Bobbies and the pull away from Quarry even on cold tires ! Shame the gap had grown when my tires were warming up, I felt like I was holding you up through those two sides of the track early on but would have only taken you on the following sweepers and straights. Wish we could have had a proper battle, just not worth the risk. Your car looked very menacing in the mirror!

An excellently organized day, was BRILLIANT to see everybody. Hats off Joe!

And yeah, roll on ADI 2012! If you were thinking about doing it this year but didn't then don't hesitate next year, I learnt so much about my car, felt entirely safe and controlled the entire time. A great experience, my girlfriend even did a session!