ASN SE Audi dealer meets 2015 - We need your input!

kwistof

South East Events Moderator
Reaction score
Hi all,

Firstly let me apologise for there being a lack of activity over the past few months in the SE section...
A new job, car accident and the busy Christmas period hasn't helped free up any of my time!

So this post is to ask you ASN members what you want and where you'd like it this year (steady on ;) )

We've previously had great meets at Maidstone and Crawley Audi with a behind the scenes tour, passenger rides, free merchandise and even a breakfast and refreshments laid out by the friendly and helpful staff at Audi.

So over to you......

So what would you like?
What dealerships can you recommend in the SE?
Are there any particular Audi's you would be interested in being taken out in?

Cheers

Chris

Reactions: TonyH38, JohnM100, Sandra and 1 other person
Having never attended any previous such events, I'd be keen for more of the same to happen, so that there are more chances to attend such events.

A ride in a R8 or RS4/6 would always make a good day, great :)

I'd love to look at any of the new models, including the new TT, S3 saloon, etc...

Reactions: TonyH38, kwistof and Sandra
I agree with leshkin. I would have done the Crawley meet but already had tickets for Dunsfold that day.

John.

Reactions: kwistof and Sandra
I can arrange a meet for crawley or maidstone no problem. Any other dealerships in your area you would like to attend and i can do that also. If there is a particular model of car you would like to test drive this helps me when i am setting up the meet. I usually pick cars that i know members will enjoy, but if you have preferences it makes it a lot easier for me. :) x

Reactions: TonyH38 and kwistof
The recent Crawley meet was great.....and not just because there was free food :)

@Sandra If Crawley are able to have us back there I'm sure we would all love to invade their premises again and check out any new models they have on offer.

The passsenger rides they offered in the R8, RS Q3, S3 Saloon and A8 were a lovely addition.

Shame you missed out @leshkin - was that the Dads Day out at Dunsfold or the Super Car event as it's now known? If so then that even is amazing!

Reactions: Sandra
Unfortunately, I was very inactive on the forum for a while due to buying/moving house, so missed the last event. That's all changed now! :)

I think a meet at the Tunbridge Wells new Audi centre would be great - Would love to see what the new TT is like along with every car in their showroom ;)

Reactions: Sandra and kwistof
Crawley had rave reviews but don't know if they would let us back so soon? I seem to remember discussions ages ago about a possible meet at West London Audi? Not been there but most of the dealerships I know seem to be shoehorned into a small space so may only be able to accommodate a small number of us.

Ok guys, this gives me somethng to work with. I will make some enquiries tomorrow see what i can come up with. Sundays ok for you guys? I will try get a date for february. :) x

Reactions: kwistof, Alex_Wil and leshkin
Afternoon guys. I have spoken with maidstone audi. They would love to have you back. They will do a tour of workshop and have some test cars available to drive on the day. There will def be an e-tron and a few others. What i need now is for you guys to give me a list of few suitable dates this coming week, please can we keep it to a sunday and also bare in mind march is a very busy mknth with new registrations so some dates in feb and not first two weeks in march. So have a think and find some dates that work for you all and i will organise from there. thanks guys. :) x

Reactions: kwistof, Alex_Wil, JohnM100 and 1 other person
Awesome! I'm very flexible with that much lead time :)

Sandra you are an absolute star!

Date wise and keeping to Sunday's, I am looking at 15 February or 15 March onwards.

John.

Sandra you are an absolute star!

Date wise and keeping to Sunday's, I am looking at 15 February or 15 March onwards.

John.

Thanks John, this is the kind of input i need. :) x

Hi, all West london Audi has been mentioned several times, there is also new un-visited dealerships like Milton Keynes & Oxford

Reactions: kwistof
That's great work @Sandra

Thanks for getting a response so quickly from them. I've already spoken to you regarding the dates- but if everyone else can shout out any particular dates that's are good for them and also other venues that would be very helpful :)

Hi guys, how about Five Oaks (near Horsham) as an alternative? I missed the Crawley one as was still finding my feet at the time but would love to attend if you go back there too.

Reactions: Alex_Wil
I'm currently organizing one for Tunbridge Wells Audi which i don't think is too far from yourself. will keep you posted

Reactions: slinemfc
Hi,
I'm in North East London and wish to take part in one of these events in the future. I'm afraid a few of those destinations are a bit too far away from me so please tell me if you ever do a meet at West London Audi.
Thanks!

Reactions: Jay A3
Popping into tunbridge wells Audi on sat to hopefully finalize everything so will let you all know :)