ASN's Pub

Yeah its ok.

Its easter leave, so no one is working for two weeks.
Its time to relax.
we got the tunes on, couple of the lads are unboxing 100 new PCs and I'm sat here drinking coffee, foruming and working out what's best to do for my wheels and car.

What is everyone up to?

I've taken a 5min break from wiring this up. :)
17303_10151304546486571_62870542_n.jpg

It's nice to be busy but there's no let up. I'm meant to be in a team of 3 but 1 guy has transferred to another team and the other person is on long term sickness. So I'm basically now doing 3 people's worth of work :(

Oh I don't think they have either. But if they have then I'm very disappointed in all of you!

Its quite but always up for a good timer number.

All done. need a coat of plasti dip and a better battery holder but for now, its done. :)

155768_10151304626036571_456030223_n.jpg

I've been so bored the last two days I think I lost of a bit of my sanity.
Got another 7 days of this crap!!

I keep thinking its Tuesday today.

(I assume the poo timer is how much you're being paid to poop on company time??)

Yes indeedy! And thinking it's tuesday when it's actually wednesday is actually a very good thing, unless you were on the promise for tuesday night and forgot...

Been working like a slave on the house. Downstairs toilet and the dining room are all prepped ready for the plasterer on Monday. He's skimming the ceilings and fitting coving then we can start painting on Wednesday. We also ordered some new French doors.

Your a changed man! Hope you can still maintain your launch king status this yr! (If you remember how to drive)

Your a changed man! Hope you can still maintain your launch king status this yr! (If you remember how to drive)

I know mate it's very disheartening. Don't you worry about my driving, I do more of it now a days but just in a different car. This means that when I do actually get any time in the Audi I go ballistic ;)

I was at the real thing last night. Absolutely smashed, got back and threw up. Nice! Woke up nice and fresh ready for a trip to spoons for a beer and burger.