ASN's Pub

this goes out to chez:
[ytv]yZwl8tJILK0[/ytv]

funniest thing ive seen in a long time. had me crying
might ring you later chez just to hear you say 'coconut macaroons' lmao

Reactions: CHEZ
Lol! Brilliant Karlos love it! Just dont ask me to say paper or why eye man! And for that i shall give you part 2 of your marriage talk you little tinker

Reactions: superkarl
im back *****es!
8 days in pembrokeshire working till up to midnight most nights has taken its toll.
what an awesome part of the country though! the costline is amazing.

been there done that.....guessing it was a geology field trip?

I can only comment on last years experience but I have been to many shows over the years with different clubs. Last years Inters was good but it's all down to the camping and getting to know people. The weather was windy and cold with some showers but we still had a good time which only highlights what a great group of lads we had at the campsite.

The stalls, activities, and car show hood rats were all good too.

I think we all know each other quite well now so I'd imagine this years Inters will be bigger and better.

Aaah, good to know. The camping always used to be the highlight of Inters to be honest. Depending on whether I've got a new car by then, I may even go along this year - assuming it's not just a massive boys club?

Initiation gang style but involves touching Coatesy in places that others dare not to even think about.

Initiation gang style but involves touching Coatesy in places that others dare not to even think about.

ok, but i am taking pics! (otherwise it did not happen!, right?)
on another note jason, tesco are doing 2.4 x 2.4 metre gayzeeeebo"s for £35 supposed to be £60 or something!

ok, but i am taking pics! (otherwise it did not happen!, right?)
on another note jason, tesco are doing 2.4 x 2.4 metre gayzeeeebo"s for £35 supposed to be £60 or something!

Not bad but think it might be a bit of a squeeze. Even the 3x3 might be tight if there's 10+ camping. I know we all secretly want to be Inside eachother but it might be a bit too tight lol. Plus I don't know if its waterproof and doesn't have the wind bar.

no jason its just a basic thing, no sides on it and i would not have thought it would be waterproof either!
basically just a canopy with a plastic frame! i am not even sure if you could tether it down either!
oh well!, back to the drawing board eh! :notme:

S'alright we know what we're getting. I'll leave it until I get back from holiday on the 15th may, see who else has joined the list and then request the money and I'll order it. Maybe anything else people can think of that could be handy or nice to have.

It's an old mans club lol. We're very accommodating to new members too.

I suspect I may not fit in too well with your old mans club... I'm not that old (comparatively - I am a mere 32) and not a man. Lol!

Reactions: Smillie13
Yes, you definitely won't fit in then. Our Gay jokes won't work quite so well.

And 32 is about the average age...apart from chez who's pushing 40.

Boys Boys Boys behave...............................lol is it that hard to believe that some woman do drive Audi's :faint:

Susan :whistle2:

Wow pub indeed it lively tonight! Jason £10 per person that's £100 for a good size gazebo! I will keep my eye out for any deals.
chez your 36 years young (old fart) but we love ya!

My wife drives an audi...not very well, but she does drive one.

This pic proves she doesn't drive one very well, she of course denied the kerbing until I pressed her on it.

IMG_20130419_190327_zpsab81ab8f.jpg

And just wait until reesy comes along, he'll bring the average age down a few years. ;)

That was just a little accident and she did eventually admit that she done it - albeit it was your fault hahahahah x

She's lucky that I haven't refurb ed them yet otherwise she'd have received a donkey punch.

Reactions: superkarl and Smillie13