ASN's Pub

Sony bravia 42" in me bed room.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369122624264.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369122624264.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 123
Don't drag race marked police cars. It doesn't end well :(

I always drak police cars to the speed limit.
But one of the joys of having a underpowered diesel is that I got no chance of blowing a drive shaft.

Afternoon folks - finally got round to some pictures, not the cleanest because I have managed to ****** my back - so car washing is off limits for a bit. Hope it is fixed soon as my Brother-In-law has booked me for an all day gig in a field at a pub on the 1st June.

Anyway here is the vRS, so far I've done Columbus (RNS510) Satnav and OEM BT Module, dropped on Eibach Pro Springs, Lamin-X main lights and fogs, rear vRS sill protectors and the hanger from my A3. Whiteline r-ARB goes on Friday.

Full library is here Gti_Jazz_Blue's Library | Photobucket

Stuff is ordered to start the ICE install and I so need to de-chrome the front grill.

All the best

Paul

Paul, send your grill to me and I'll plasti dip it for you mate.
I'll then take 6 months to post it back to you. :thumbsup:

I know - I know.
A very practical option - massive boot and underneath is it pretty much a Mark V Golf GTi.
Whilst the interior isn't low-rent - it isn't as plush as my old 8P, but is still a very nice place to be. There are some great design items like the parking ticket clip and there is a foot rest on the left and right for when you are using the cruise control - so no mucky carpet like I used to get in the 8P as there was no-where to rest your right foot.

Paul

I do like the Skoda, my mate owns mk1 VRS with less than 40k on it, its a right stunner.
Another mate got the TDI octy estate and its lovely. They do have some nice little touches.
The umbrella holder in the rear parcel shelf and flat boot storage is really good.

Whats this a new feature "show us your telly" ....come on then guys get em up..i will do mine tonight..

Here my TV.

Morning Lads.

My wisdom teeth are out and look at my face!!

scott you look like a hamster haha

haha all your telly's are inferior, well chez and scott's are

I got a projector as well which is bigger than your TV.

I can have a tele I just can't watch TV on it.
I can watch the internet and DVDs.

you can't watch bbc i player without a licence..............

You can watch any catch program but you can't watch any show at the time of broadcast.

I looked in to this and I phone to the TV people before I cancelled it.

Reactions: CHEZ
OK so now I need to take pictures of my TVs - you'll see them in about 6 months time when I get round to it - LOL

A Stage II conversion would make a nice stealthy car - well as stealthy as a Race Blue vRS can be :whistle2:

I need to change our main TV soon, still running our 7 year old 42" HD Ready Panasonic Plasma, Mrs has given approval for a slim frame 50" in the Den (which boasts a full blown 7.1 surround install). Also have a 32" LCD in the Bedroom, 37" LED in the garden room and 26" LCD in the guest bedroom (all Samsung). Kids have already bagged the 42 Plasma for gaming at their house when I upgrade.

Scott - plastidip is probably the route I will go, a spare chrome frame from Skoda is £70 odd - any I've found at breakers go as a facelift upgrade pack so can't even go down that route.

I was toying with having it colour coded Race Blue which looks good - but would make it prone to stonechips.

Paul

OK so now I need to take pictures of my TVs - you'll see them in about 6 months time when I get round to it - LOL

A Stage II conversion would make a nice stealthy car - well as stealthy as a Race Blue vRS can be :whistle2:

I need to change our main TV soon, still running our 7 year old 42" HD Ready Panasonic Plasma, Mrs has given approval for a slim frame 50" in the Den (which boasts a full blown 7.1 surround install). Also have a 32" LCD in the Bedroom, 37" LED in the garden room and 26" LCD in the guest bedroom (all Samsung). Kids have already bagged the 42 Plasma for gaming at their house when I upgrade.

Show off!!

Reactions: Gti Jazz Blue
Show off!!

Careful upgrade path, 26" was originally our Bedroom TV, we bought a 32" for the Garden Room - which looked too small - got a deal on a 37" LED so 37" to Garden Room 32" to Bedroom and 26" to guest bedroom - simples.

looking at telly's now! i want a 70 inch telly!
only joking, but i do fancy a 50inch smart tv!
and why do people leave the stickers down the front of there telly's? looks daft! debadge it FTW

scott, were do you have your projector then? on the ceiling?
i do like projectors but would have lots of wires kicking about, not good when there is a 3 year old and a nuts springer spaniel running around! lol

i do like projectors but would have lots of wires kicking about, not good when there is a 3 year old and a nuts springer spaniel running around! lol

Hang it from the ceiling and run all the wires between ceiling and floor panels. Real professional looking but you'll need your ceiling re plastering and you can't move it easily.

Mine sits on a chair when I want to use.

Only loads of wires if you fk up the install.

Mount it in the ceiling and run the cables in the ceiling, down in the wall and into the tele. Done.

Hang it from the ceiling and run all the wires between ceiling and floor panels. Real professional looking but you'll need your ceiling re plastering and you can't move it easily.

Why replaster?
Poke it through a hole into the room above.
No need to attack your plaster then.

i do not have floor boards! lol our house is concrete! (bomb proof 70's design lol) so would have to be chased into the walls and plastered!

It's a bit flimsy just mounting a projector to plaster board so you'd want a half decent mount. Suppose it could still be done neatly.

YOu mount on the beams.
I thought you meant cutting the plaster out to run the cables.

Chez, lovely mate.
Can't beat the old solid houses.
None of this wood and plaster ****e!!

YOu mount on the beams.
I thought you meant cutting the plaster out to run the cables.

Chez, lovely mate.
Can't beat the old solid houses.
None of this wood and plaster ****e!!

ha ha! tell that to the central heating fitter that destroyed 2 drills trying to run copper pipes through an 18inch reinforced concrete section!

can you not get an adjustable bracket for a projector? :think:
mount it centrally, then you can rotate it to any wall of your choice?

ha ha! tell that to the central heating fitter that destroyed 2 drills trying to run copper pipes through an 18inch reinforced concrete section!

haha.
Out house is all plaster boards and wood.
I hate it.
I can drill a hole by holding a drill in my hand.
Main reason why nothing is on the wall.

Internal walls on our place are concrete blocks and plaster, great if you want to mount a heavy TV on the wall, but a pain when you need to cut a flush mount alarm panel in.

I tested the bracket for our plasma by hanging off of it and I was over 14 stone back then. :(

Luckily the wall where our Plasma is mounted is a cavity wall that is now an internal wall as the bungalow was extended by the previous owner, so although it was hard work to get a decent sized hole (due to the concrete blocks) I could easily hide all the cables in the cavity wall.