ASN's Pub

Did my Christmas shopping this morning.

Well.

Kind of.

1503915_1440305156184661_724469880_n.jpg

Go on then....turn them around so we can see the word 'tester' written on the back :p lol

They're all 50ml.

I'm not interested in seeing other blokes dicks, I'm not gay.

1484099_10153686335240647_2147307354_n.jpg

I hope you've got a Boots card for those £390 worth of points!!! :)

Our Christmas do is actually on a Friday this year which is a bonus - was a Monday last year and a Thursday the year before. However, I'm going to be leaving early (probs around 5pm) as I'm off to the O2 tomorrow night. So it'll be a sober Christmas meal for me unfortunately, but given that it's my last week (and I still need a reference...) that's probably a good thing!

Reactions: CHEZ and Sandra
afternoon all!
:unsure:
no works night out for me this year!
there is one to go to, but will be full of knobs!
knobs that can't handle there beer, get rowdy etc etc!
sod that, i would rather stay in, get rowdy, then go to bed! ;)

Yeh mate all good! Short return or in here for the long haul? How's tricks?

Well on and off really looking for a new car time for a change, thinking bout a v6 tt 8p shape so just having a browse seems to be best and quickest for about 10-13k. Mainly the long hall I can't really be as dedicated as I used to be because of my job :( I wish I could be on all the time. What bout you? You all good? All set for Xmas? I see you've upgraded your whip a fair bit

We ain't all on here as much as we used to. Pub has been slowing dying. Yeh the 3.2 v6 TT is a nice motor in grey or black would be good. Motor is slowing coming along few more bits to do yet.

Had our works Christmas do this past Saturday, basically a bunch of welders out on the **** and the older ones letching on to any younger women within arms length, was actually quite a good laugh until we got the sambuca out :S
im currently sat in work bored out of my freaking mind, managed to do all of my xmas shopping online in work this year!

Clearly not an old age thing, Chez manages to be a coffin dodger and still have a sense of humor.

:beerchug:

Reactions: CHEZ
Play nicely please, it would a shame for the pub to be closed over Christmas.

:friends:

Reactions: kwistof
I call last orders.

Scott and the S3 brigade are the ones causing problems, I was just showing people some aftershave :(

Play nicely please, it would a shame for the pub to be closed over Christmas.

:friends:

We all did till Jardo stuck his oar in!!

What did you expect?
You started off trying to brag about it, it back fired cause no one worshipped your lavish spending and then got all a bit knobish, started playing on it like you enjoy people doing it.

PMSL.....got any offers on drinks for the grand opening of this wine bar!?

I'll get jo's mineral water #bigspender

Reactions: jojo