ASN's Pub

Last day today and then some last minute christmas shopping for food and drink then I'm off. :)

Rattler and Stella in 1 glass for me please, I'll bring my 2 pinter.

Reactions: s3dave
Im back!!!

Ill have a water......with ice please :)

Its been a while since I have been on, lots going on!!

Bar looks good, i break up on Monday and then back in on the 2nd, really looking forward to the break.

Reactions: jojo and s3dave
I'm going to have a drink when I get in.

Just nearly been the next victim of a crash for cash.

Was driving thought Harrogate following an old Toyota land cruiser.
As I followed him across a roundabout he braked hard in the middle for no reason, I managed to stop in time and blasted the horn at him, he then set of again and did it again 😡

I'm going to have a drink when I get in.

Just nearly been the next victim of a crash for cash.

Was driving thought Harrogate following an old Toyota land cruiser.
As I followed him across a roundabout he braked hard in the middle for no reason, I managed to stop in time and blasted the horn at him, he then set of again and did it again 😡

They seem to be getting worse.

You got your self a dash cam?

can we have bouncer in this gaf for "undesireables"?

I could but I feel the bouncers would.................nope never mind................I'll let it go.

Welcome back Nilz.

can we have bouncer in this gaf for "undesireables"?

See post #2.
After spending around 4 hours deleting spam over the last couple of days I am not going to put up any misbehaving, I will just lock and delete it.
The pub thread took up way too much of the mods time and I have better things to do today than baby sit a tread all day.:)

Scott, yes, sounds a perfect reason for a dash cam.

See that latest one I posted avoiding that wheel on the M25?

See post #2.
After spending around 4 hours deleting spam over the last couple of days I am not going to put up any misbehaving, I will just lock and delete it.
The pub thread took up way too much of the mods time and I have better things to do today than baby sit a tread all day.:)

The pub thread generally ticks a long fine with very little issues from our view point but I've always been told it was an area where we were would have a bit more freedom of speech than the other sections of the forums but I appears that's been taken away as well?

Scott, yes, sounds a perfect reason for a dash cam.

See that latest one I posted avoiding that wheel on the M25?

Yup.

Did you see the one about the guy that over took me, a van and a bus at a green light?
I've started posting mine off to some authorities cause its getting worse.

Reactions: Phil-1
the shop in work is closing for the next 2 weeks so they are selling off all their stock cheap.

I've just bought loads of Christmas based sandwiches.
Bit of frank sinatra playing while I eat my sandwiches.

It all seems very sad and lonely..............WTF?!?!
It seems a better idea when I was in shop. lol

Cheers Scott!!

Mmmmm, food!!!

All ive got today is a Jamaican Jerk Pot Noodle :)

Looking forward to a couple of feasts over the weekend though...woohoo, then next week is going to be a mega food fest.

That sounds interesting.

You can tell everyone is leaving today, all keep dropping off their left overs for us.
At the moment we got 6 mince pies, 3 types of cream (No man cream) 5 donuts, 2 boxes of sweets and a finished milk carton.
I'm on my own in the next 20mins.
No way am I going to eat all that. lol

Anyone else noticed it's Sandip's birthday today?

Cannot wait to finish!!

Last shift is tomorrow 9-1pm then im done till the 27th!! Not the best holiday but its better than nothing.

Suppose its because last 3 years ive had 3 weeks over the xmas period

JingleJangle, where do you work, i notice you are in Solihull???

That was nice of them Dave to just pull out in front of you like that!!!

Im getting hungry now :(

Reactions: s3dave
I work in the city centre but i live in solihull.

Used to work for Adecco now work for Legal and General mate.

Defo Dave, I have experience the power of Brembo in Gop's car and believe me, I was glad he had them!!!

Scott, if you werent so far away, I would gladly come over, likewise, i hate seeing food go to waste.

Nice one JJ, so what is it you are driving then??

On a seperate note, whats everyone asked Santa for??

Ive asked for car tax!! 265 ****** quid on the 31st December! Worst possible time i came in at!!

Drive a Audi A3 3.2 mate.

Also you mention tghe name Gop its not a lad called Gopal is it with a S3?

Reactions: kwistof
Yep

My brother knows him i clocked the plate S3 GOP. He works at Land Rover with my brother and they speak alot.

My brothers got a Seat Bocanegra so they always have a little play

The pub thread generally ticks a long fine with very little issues from our view point but I've always been told it was an area where we were would have a bit more freedom of speech than the other sections of the forums but I appears that's been taken away as well.

Maybe speak to the person who reported the thread about that?!

The Pub is allowed MASSIVE leeway, as you know.... but when the posts become homophobic and purely put to antagonise people then enough is enough.

Dont worry dave.
Banter has had a death rattle for a while and every now and then it gets a sudden swift kick to keep it down from the powers with knee jerk reaction to a report.

12 days off for me after today.
So my energy and passion I have for this forum, members and threads will be gone and directed at other things I like and enjoy.

I've merged The Pub and The Wine Bar for continuity.

Please, please heed the warnings which are aimed at EVERYBODY!

Thank you, and Merry Christmas :beerchug:

Reactions: Nilz, ScottD3, coatesy and 2 others