Attempted Car Jacking!

michael pash

Reaction score
Hi guys so it's been a while.. still sporting the s3 saloon. So few hours ago I pull on my drive and as I go to get out I'm greeted by 3 guys hoodies up and a hammer banging on my window! 2 failed attempts at breaking it and an obvious angry me in the drivers seat they ran back to their car and sped off. I'd also just finished puting my disklock on so even if they had my keys that's acted as another deterrent.

Neighbours have cctv footage. They were there waiting 30mins for me to come home and soon as I pull up u see them get out and hood up! Thankfully I was on my own and the Mrs and kids wasn't with me!

Reported to the police.. 3rd attempt to steal my car since I've had it last November!

Attachments

• IMG-20180603-WA0038.jpg
    IMG-20180603-WA0038.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 310
Hi Michael, that’s shocking. Just glad to hear you and your family are safe.

Glad you’re ok. Could have been completely different if you had gotten out of the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you're ok, that's an awful thing to have to deal with.
A bit scary that's the third attempt since November though, does it make you want to change car?

Reactions: DieselJake
Sell it, it ain’t worth it. Your family comes first especially your kids.

They are very desirable by thieves, glad you are okay

A link for anyone interested.. a little bit of footage

Was talking with my mate yesterday who has a modded Impreza Sti, same thing used to happen to Subaru drivers, now too old for the scum bags who prefer the fast Audi’s.
Stay safe mate