Attempted S3 theft, only 2nd week of ownership!

Not nice. Too much of this... love how everyone is 'hating' on the Police for not supposedly doing anything with the torch that was left - poor buggers are under enough stress as it is.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and richinsoton
Getting fed up of seeing these stories now, the sad thing is it's only going to get worse! These ****** need the worst the world can throw at them.

Reactions: richinsoton
I had theives attempt to break in and steal my S3 about 18 months **** em **** them all, they'll never get it..... They snapped off the front door mechanism/handle and tried crowbar the door

Reactions: Audi Bairn
If anyone broke in to my house for my car, they can have it.

Not worth the risk to life and limb - thats what insurance is for.

The other hand, we need a proper penal system for these creatures when they do get caught. Forget tv's and X-boxes in your cell etc....

Reactions: Bristle Hound, 4K, Daveotto and 3 others
The answer:

r7ykr9jq1v.jpg

Reactions: Bristle Hound, S1Pete, Audi Bairn and 2 others
I don't think a lion is the answer especially the one in the current Ikea advert who plays with the kids rather than tearing them to shreds!!!

Reactions: Flosman and Jassyo06
Nah it's not the answer I'm afraid. These scumbags will never admit what they've done - they'll be lion through their teeth when they're questioned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: richinsoton and Mark_86
This is sad really sad have any you guys heard of Ghost non detectable immobiliser on the short basically have his is my s3 if I ever have a car key stollen and the attempt to steal my car happens I have a a sequence of buttons pressed on my wheel before the engine can start this is in the UK
d9d298c75c4c729b97b92b71a71401c0.jpg
827c7a14c28775756f5c00db6e00309e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My house nearly got broken into for our Tiguan a few weeks ago, luckily my dad managed to catch them actually walking up the drive at 3AM. This was before my S3 had arrived and I was away from home so the GTI wasn't around. And a friend of mines Audi S1 was stolen from his house in Bolton last night. Way way wayyyy too much of this happening and something needs to be done.

It's stupid we need to build our houses like a fortress no one can get in and have armed guards just to keep our hard earned items safe as if it's a ****** video game. If I had to make another insurance claim I wouldn't be able to afford to insure my S3 next year round. Excess fee of £1200 and I've already paid £4300 for the year

Reactions: grimey121uk and S32B
This is sad really sad have any you guys heard of Ghost non detectable immobiliser on the short basically have his is my s3 if I ever have a car key stollen and the attempt to steal my car happens I have a a sequence of buttons pressed on my wheel before the engine can start this is in the UK
d9d298c75c4c729b97b92b71a71401c0.jpg
827c7a14c28775756f5c00db6e00309e.jpg

Yes mate, going to be getting one on my A5 :) Do you get a nice window sticker advertising it's installed.. I like stickers lol :D

Reactions: Flosman
Yes mate, going to be getting one on my A5 :) Do you get a nice window sticker advertising it's installed.. I like stickers lol :D

Haha yh man I'll dig it out and send a pic

Reactions: S32B
I don't think I'd use the sticker as you're advertising the fact that the scumbags will not only need to take the keys but beat the access code out of you too & from the various threads so far they're not shy about entering your house anyway...

Reactions: OST, 4K and Flosman
I don't think I'd use the sticker as you're advertising the fact that the scumbags will not only need to take the keys but beat the access code out of you too & from the various threads so far they're not shy about entering your house anyway...
Yeah that's a good point! Better just to let them scratch their heads and think "Why the f*** will it not start" ;)

Reactions: 4K
Yeah that's a good point! Better just to let them scratch their heads and think "Why the f*** will it not start" ;)
Or if it conked out a few miles down the road... Which is what I thought these did if you don't enter the code but it appears from that leaflet that's not the case.

Or if it conked out a few miles down the road... Which is what I thought these did if you don't enter the code but it appears from that leaflet that's not the case.
You can have it set to anti carjacking, once the door has been opened (you dragged out!) and then closed you need to enter the code again, if you don't the indicators start to flash after a short time, once you get below 5mph it then cuts out.

Reactions: richinsoton

Haha hence why mine are put away

Not nice. Too much of this... love how everyone is 'hating' on the Police for not supposedly doing anything with the torch that was left - poor buggers are under enough stress as it is.
Exactly - and some people really have no clue!

Reactions: richinsoton and Mark_86