Audi 100 sport (96 plate)

GDL

Reaction score
Hi All

New to the forum so hello form me.

Having purchased an A6, my 100 is not getting used so much so decided to sell, it is a 2.4 V6 (petrol) saloon, good service history, good condition for age, maroon (purple) colour, 120K mileage, plenty of reicepts for the works been carried out, to be honest very good car and i was driving it until last year.

Taken it out a few times and still drives lovely (and to be honest better than my new A6, but thats another story)

I will post some pictures up shortly (over the weekend) really don't know what to sell for but P/X was awful so decided to keep her.

Open to offers, car is located just outside Cardiff.

Hi All

New to the forum so hello form me.

Having purchased an A6, my 100 is not getting used so much so decided to sell, it is a 2.4 V6 (petrol) saloon, good service history, good condition for age, maroon (purple) colour, 120K mileage, plenty of reicepts for the works been carried out, to be honest very good car and i was driving it until last year.

Taken it out a few times and still drives lovely (and to be honest better than my new A6, but thats another story)

I will post some pictures up shortly (over the weekend) really don't know what to sell for but P/X was awful so decided to keep her.

Open to offers, car is located just outside Cardiff.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any :sign_pics: ? Please put your Audi 100 sport in the classifieds section of the forum, we dont allow selling on the main boards. If anyone is interested, please contact GDL directly through PM. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Local meets section
Wales