Audi 69mm Centre Caps

Steve-B

Reaction score
I see that genuine centre caps are around £130/140 a set!!! and googling just brings up a million ads for cheap ones on ebay.

Has anybody bought and fitted a cheap £10 set from ebay? If so, were they any good or just a load of rubbish?

I see that genuine centre caps are around £130/140 a set!!! and googling just brings up a million ads for cheap ones on ebay.

Has anybody bought and fitted a cheap £10 set from ebay? If so, were they any good or just a load of rubbish?

I got a set for my aftermarket wheels and they’re fine. Only a tenner so just order a set and if they’re rubbish so be it.

Reactions: Buxton2901
Don't do it. Had 2 sets from eBay to fit my OEM rotors and both sets rattle around in the wheels. Don't think they will fall out but they are a pish fit.

They say 69mm but measure 1.5mm approx too thin across the clips so they rattle about.

Reactions: HarjSingh
Don't do it. Had 2 sets from eBay to fit my OEM rotors and both sets rattle around in the wheels. Don't think they will fall out but they are a pish fit.

They say 69mm but measure 1.5mm approx too thin across the clips so they rattle about.
Iv just bought some after market 20inch rs7 style alloys for my a7 but I can't find the correct size audi logo black centre caps to fit, they also 1mm to small on the clips, how did you get some for you alloys?

I have a set of eBay ones and they are absolutely fine. about 9/10ths the quality of OEM, just a slight gap between the chrome and centre plastic (and I mean very slight, you can't see it unless you have it in your hand. Had some on the car for over aa year, no problems, no rattles. BTW, you can get them even cheaper on Aliexpress, they even have an audi logo and part number :)

I have a set of eBay ones and they are absolutely fine. about 9/10ths the quality of OEM, just a slight gap between the chrome and centre plastic (and I mean very slight, you can't see it unless you have it in your hand. Had some on the car for over aa year, no problems, no rattles. BTW, you can get them even cheaper on Aliexpress, they even have an audi logo and part number :)
Yeah I tried the ebay ones twice, but the rear clips are about 1mm to short, they just fall in and out of the alloy, so frustrating haha