Audi a/s5 coupe sunroof

sparky86

Reaction score
One thing that bugged me when I ordered my s5 with the sunroof is no one had pictures of the sunroof or any videos on it so to help anyone considering a sunroof here is the one in mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: S32B
no idea what is going on in that video lol. care to point out the processes?
guessing here

click 1 closed>covered
click 2 covered>closed
click 3 ?
click 4 closed >
half open?
click 5 half open > closed.

can you "raise" it like you could on older cars with sunroofs? (ie tilts upward at the back a bit)
can you fully open (ie uncovered and open) with one click?

no idea what is going on in that video lol. care to point out the processes?
guessing here

click 1 closed>covered
click 2 covered>closed
click 3 ?
click 4 closed >
half open?
click 5 half open > closed.

can you "raise" it like you could on older cars with sunroofs? (ie tilts upward at the back a bit)
can you fully open (ie uncovered and open) with one click?

Sorry I thought what was going on was self explanatory

So the first ones are only relating to the sunshade as I believe this was manual in the old a/s 5

The 3rd is the tilt of the sunroof
The 4th is the sunroof in its fully open position
And the last is the closing

ah ok that makes sense now i look at it again. I thought click 3 was making some things come up at the side.
4th is fully open? it only seems to be about 3/4 open at best. is that right?

is there a way of (from fully closed and covered/shaded) opening everything to full in one click?

ah ok that makes sense now i look at it again. I thought click 3 was making some things come up at the side.
4th is fully open? it only seems to be about 3/4 open at best. is that right?

is there a way of (from fully closed and covered/shaded) opening everything to full in one click?

Yep 4th is it fully open and it almost hangs over the back window

The one button I'll need to check and will let you know as I mostly leave my sunshade open I know by pressing and holding the unlock on the fob will do it only

And that will be a no I've tried all combos and you can't one button it

weird. thanks for trying. kinda glad i didn't spec the sunroof now to be honest.

To be honest I was in two minds about it but when it's a nice day you have it open and stick the car into dynamic mode it's nice to have :)

Sorry to revive thread but did the older a5 coupe sun roof slide i have the thought that they are only tilt

Mine goes back in one press with shade and sunroof together.....and why audi call it "panoramic" when its not!...unlike mercs thats panoramic...